Chap. 4: A Relaxing Day?

After several day's that have passed Y/n as the Crimson King still kept helping Aprilis. Even with the day's that fallow. He still hadn't question her about the Order, that is if she new anything to begin with, or other Monstrums. For the most parts one could say he was left in the dark.

On a more happy side note, thanks to everyone that was with him. They all manged to pitch in helping Ku with her wing healing it. What was strange was that even after her wing had healed she didn't leave. No she stayed with the rest of them. Do to the fact that she had grown a liking to everyone as a family.

On an unrelated note Y/n as the Crimson king still kept helping, White Cat every time she needed the help. But as both of them kept helping each other. They still kept their identities a secret as to not make things difficult.

As that was going on at the same time, Winry still kept trying to find her lost brother, not realizing that she was fighting right next to him. All the while helping her younger sister, Mai.

... And so everything moves on.

//3rd//Saturday //Junior's Home: Y/n's Room 9:46 a

//3rd//Saturday //Junior's Home: Y/n's Room 9:46 a.m.//

The scene opens up as Y/n was seen doing his homework with a calm expression on his face. Ku was seen next to him still half asleep, and on top of a small bird stand, Y/n had bought for her. He then taking notice of her, gently smiled and petted her. Then continued with his writing.

Meanwhile downstairs Winter, Neo and Miltia are seen making breakfast. In the living room Junior, Melanie, Weiss, and Whitley we're seen watching the newscast on Vale News Network talking about the weather.

Cyril's voice is then spoke. "It looks like will have clear sky's for the remainder of the week, with light rain on Friday. So hope you have your umbrellas prepared just in case. Anyway back to you Lisa."

The news then changes to a close up of Lisa Lavender. "Thank you, Cyril. In other news, there have been a small increase in the resent Grimm attacks. But as luck would have it, we seem to have a new heroes on the horizon. Or could he be a villain?" It then showed a long shot photo of the Crimson king protecting some civilians as they escaped.

As soon as the photo was shown Y/n had made his way downstairs with Ku at his shoulder. He turned his attention at the news and gave a small sigh. "We still don't know anything about this new person. But we would suggest that you stay as far from him as possible... Is what I would like to say. But talking with another people said otherwise."

It then showed the face of a person Y/n had saved. Along with several others at his side. "He's not a villain! He save our live! What the hell did the heroes do? Oh that's right they took forever to come to our rescue!"

A female then spoke. "That's right! He's a real hero! He didn't even ask for anything in return! Like most heroes that simply do it for fame or recognition!"

A child then walked over to the camera and spoke, with tears running down their face. "Whoever you are. If you are seeing this. Then I just wanted to say thank you Mister Red. Thank you for saving us."