PRO. Part 2/3: Awakening Power

-3rd POV: (Five Month, Time Skip)

Five month's have passed since Y/n started living with Junior, and the Malachite twins. And life for him was better, then the one he had. Junior would wake me up, to have diner with him, and the twin. He wasn't forced to do clean, or be a slave. But that didn't mean he was lazy, as he would held around the house, every time they would have to clean. It got to the point that Junior would even take him to a club he owned. Sure he wasn't allowed to bother anyone while Junior was working. But he still had fun just talking with some of Junior's henchmen, and the twins.

He eventually even told Him about what he went throw, back at his old home. His struggles with constant beatings by Tai. The fight's he had with his quote unquote Brothers, and Sisters. And even what His so called Mother, and Aunt's did to him. Even if it maid him feel sick to no end.

But hearing all this Junior still excepted him, with a smile across his face, and treated him as a normal child. Y/n with time even look up to Junior as both a friend/father figure. As he always had some great advise for him. Even if it was sometimes harsh, or cold. But nevertheless he still excepted him. Which in returned maid his life more happy.

But eventually the twins overheard what happen at his old home. And with time both of them look up to him, even if they were one year less them him.

Melanie, even though she has a tendency of being the series twin. She eventually started talking to him. As both of them shared the mutual love for listening to opera, and reading. They would even go along with Miltia to get some groceries whenever they needed food.

Miltia, on the other hand grown more attached to him. As she spends most of her time talking with him, and studying together. She along with her sister are also the ones, that would wake him up every morning to eat together.

Both of them would constantly spend there day's with him. As they liked talking to him, reading with him, or even watching T.V with him. But in secret both of them actually formed a bond that felt more like they were childhood friend.

And so... the scene opens up.

-Junior's Car: (10:35 a.m.)

As Junior was driving he looked at him rear view mirror, and noticed that Y/n was still sleeping. But what maid him smile was the fact that, both Melanie and Miltia were sleeping. With both there heads on Y/n's shoulders, as Y/n's head leaned from side to side. Switching between Melanie, to Miltia. Which in return made both of them smile, even if they were sleeping.

Meanwhile as Y/n opened his eyes he noticed that he was in a room he did not recognized. The layout of the room consisted of a large round table, carved of gleaming black stone sat in the center of the room, with 12 closed doors, with all of them being locked. The round table it self consisted also of 12 luxurious chairs where each one was positioned around in a circular pattern. As the ceiling of the room was covered with an endless cloudy sky.

Y/n simply looked at the area as it actually looked pretty nice to him. But he then looked at his arms and noticed that his body was a shadowy silhouette. "What is going on?" He said as suddenly 11 door's opened, and 11 other children also in silhouettes walked in. With him making 12.

He looked at them and noticed that most of them looked like they were almost his same height. Of course with some of them being smaller or taller then the rest.

On top of the table another silhouette appeared. This time tacking the form of the mysterious woman that shot Y/n. "Good day children. Please take a seat?" She said as everyone not having mush of a choice did as she asked. "Most of you are wondering. Why are you here? But I can tell. You all have mush potential. In banishing the darkness in day's to come." As she spoke one out of the 12 silhouette, kept there gaze fixated on Y/n, almost like he or she could actually see him.