Chap. 1: Reunion

//(10 Year Time Skip) 3rd Pov: City of Vale//

As the twin moons chines from the vast open fields. The sound of a train could be heard passing by. As the scene open up in the City of Vale, close to the train station. With several people walking around, and some of them talking. As it cuts to a close up of the time hitting 9:42 pm. The train let out a large honk alerting it's arrival to the station. As it cuts to the inside of the train, with a close up of a boy, with blue eyes, and black hair wrapped in a ponytail. Looking out the window, with his right hand close to his cheek. The boy had a relaxed look on his face reflected by the window.

As the train started to slow down. The intercom from within the train responded to the rest of the passengers that were inside the train. Which in return made the boy take out his scroll, and look at the time. Which was still almost being the same 9:46 pm.

"Attention passengers. Will be stopping in the City of Vale in a few minutes. I repeat will be stopping in the City of Vale in a few minutes. Passengers heading for Tatooin Station or Mantle Station, please go to the other side of the platform. If you are staying in Vale please make sure to have all your belongings with you at all time. Before heading out of the train."

As the intercom went silent. The boy gave a sigh as he closed his scroll, and kept staring out the window with his bag on his lap.

//Small Skip: 10:56 pm//

After the train had made a slow stop. The boy picked up his bag, placed it around his shoulder and made his way outside of the train with several people.

The boy looked around as he noticed the exit. As he walked out he didn't notice as a small paper fell from his bag, and on to the ground. But just then a girl with dark red eyes, glasses, and holding a book noticed the paper before he could leave.

 But just then a girl with dark red eyes, glasses, and holding a book noticed the paper before he could leave

"E-Excuse me!" She said as she reached out her hand holding the paper. "Y-You dropped this."

He turned to face and as he looked at the paper he smiled back at the girl. He then grabbed it and placed it in his pocket.

"Oh, Thank you."

As he thanked her, she smiled back to him. "Okay have a nice day."

They both then turned around and walked away from each other. Leaving nothing more to say. As the girl left with a smile on her face.

Meanwhile the scene transitions to a girl with long blond hair is shown riding her motorcycle through the streets of Vale. Until she eventually stops in front of a Club that is blasting music. As she walks through the club, she sees a boy with blond hair drinking. She makes her way to the bar where the Boy was at.

"I knew I find you here." She said with a smile on her face.

The boy then respond to her. All the while keeping his eyes on his drink.