Chap. 5: Scarlet Red

{3rd POV: Unknown Forest Location, 10:36 p.m}

We start as the ever glowing moon is seen shining in the night sky. From the distance, and across the forest, the sound of explosions can be heard, fallowed by the sound of clashing metals. As it then revealed both the Crimson King, and the Red Dragon Emperor opposite from each other at a standstill. The Crimson King then points his blade at him, and responds.

 The Crimson King then points his blade at him, and responds

(I take no credit for the photo.)

"Is that the best you got, Red Dragon Emperor!"

The Crimson King the uses Crimson Line to close the gab between the two. And then slashes at the Red Dragon Emperor multiple time. But the Red Dragon Emperor being light on his feet quickly jumped back, trying to avoid his sword attacks. Just when his feet touched the ground, the Crimson King used C/L and quickly slashed at him across his abdomen. Luckily for him the armor he had protected him from the attacks, but that didn't mean he felt nothing. 

Just as the Crimson King was about to pull back the blade, the Red Dragon Emperor quickly using his left arm grabbed the blade, and with his right arm furiously punch him with such force that it made him release the grip on his sword. The Crimson King's body was then flung across some trees forcing a cloud of smoke. The Red Dragon Emperor then flung the sword to the side, like swatting a fly and started to walk to him. Ones close the Red Dragon Emperor then got in to a fighting stance. Preparing for a second round.

(I take no credit for the photo)

"If you think that i'm giving up then!" He then charged at the Crimson king prepared to take him down. "YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING!"

As the cloud of dust cleared, the Crimson King using C/L to quickly get close to the Red Dragon Emperor, and grabbed the back of his head. Thanks to his Monstrum strength he slammed the Red Dragon's Emperor face to the ground. The Crimson King then jumped back, and summed his sword to his side again.

The two catch their breaths as numerous scars could bee seen across the Crimson King's body, and clothes. But the same could be said for the Red Dragon Emperor, as he two had scars across his armor.