Chap. 2: School With Old Friends

2 moths have passed since Y/n reunited with everyone as they had a lot of catching up to do in the last 10 years apart. And in the last 2 months he took a part time job working in Junior's Club. He constantly helped people that needed help from outside the city. Even places that Beacon didn't reach. And he hasn't seen the blond girl and her brother ever since the fight in Junior's Club. Which it worked in his favor as he didn't like fighting pointless battles. With people he could easily defeat, even with or without his Monstrum powers.

That is except for today as today was very SPECIAL for Y/n. As today was the day that he started SCHOOL. To Y/n from the school to the house was only 30-35 minutes on foot. But time for him wasn't important as he could easily make it to school using Crimson Line in 10 minutes or less. But time marches on.

//3rd POV: 2nd Floor, Y/n's Room, 7:00 a.m.//

The scene opens up as the sun shined through Y/n's room. As it was revealed that he was still sleeping. He tossed and turn in his bed attempting to comfort himself, with a relaxed look on his face. But just then his scroll rang through out the room, forcing him to waked up. He then covered his face with his pillow as he didn't want to wake up. But eventually his scroll had won the battle and succeeded in waking him up. 

So as his scroll kept ringing, he reached out his hand to it and put it into silent mode. He then still feeling drowsy slowly got up from the bed, but still with the intent of staying asleep. It didn't help the fact that his long hair covered his eyes. But mustering up all his strength got up. He then pulled back his hair in to a ponytail. 

"*sigh* I for got I start school today." He said as he got up and stretched out his legs, and then his arms. He then walked out of the room to get prepared.

//1st Floor, Kitchen, 7:10 a.m.//

Meanwhile Winter is seen down stairs baking some cookies. Y/n then walked downstairs with his footsteps getting louder. When he got close he noticed that on the table was a plate of breakfast. So ones he was seated he started eating. As he ate he noticed that everyone was gone, he then scratched his still sleepy eyes and responds to Winter in a still drowsy tone.

"Hey Winter? Did everybody leave?"

"Yeah, they left early. Weiss and Whitley are buying some ingredients for diner tonight. And the twin's along with Neo, left with Junior to check on the repairs for the club."

"I see. *yawn* Junior could have ask me to help."

"He knows but he didn't want to wake you up. After all today is your first day of school."

"... At leas everyone is lucky. They have off from school today."

She smiles before responding again. "Come on Y/n. I'm sure you'll be able to broaden your horizons. Besides you only have to go four time a day. Do to working with Junior at his Club."

"*sigh* I know. I know."

As he kept eating Winter turns her gaze at him, but as she looked at him. The way he looked made her heart skip a beat. As she hadn't realized just how mush he had grown in the passed 10 years. But nevertheless she composed herself as she still gazed back at him from time to time. Even if she was trying to get use to him being with everyone. Something about him alone with he made her heart race.

 Something about him alone with he made her heart race