Chap. 6: The Crimson Calm, Before A Storm

{3rd POV: Unknown Location: Closed Room}

"What's going on? I can't see anything."

From the darkness we hear (Y/n)'s voice as he looked across the vast darkness that surrounded him. The darkness then takes the form of a closed dark room, with only one window, and a single bed. Looking  at the room revealed that it was (Y/n)'s old room, the one he escaped from. the one he hated.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Confused (Y/n) noticed that he was laying down on the bed, and when he tried to move he noticed that he couldn't. His eyes then widen as he noticed that his body was back to that of a child. A close up of his arms revealed that he was being held, by something that he could make out.

"Trying to escape again?"

A familiar female voice then spoke, as from the darkness arms reached over to him, and slithered inside his shirt. The figure then came in to view revealing to be Summer. She passed her arm across his body, and down to his bellybutton. She then lifted his shirt and smiled at him.

All the while the young (Y/n)'s body started to tremble with fear. A fear that he hadn't felt in a long time. Summer with a sinister smile on face, slowly leaned close to his face, and spoke in a soft tone across his ear.

"Why are you scared? Did you forget that your my toy? You belong only to me. Your my play thing." She said licking his ear and softly biting it. "See? You can't even fight back. Your heart. Your body. Your soul. Even your very existence. It all belongs to me. And me alone."

She forced him to laid on the bed, and placed herself on top of him, she then snickered, while licking the her lips. (Y/n) still wrapped in his own fear couldn't even move, let alone fight back. His eyes then widen as she started to kiss his chest, before then moving to his neck, and passing her tongue across it.

"I have to say. Making you submit like this, really gets me going. Hehe...Oh, That right. I'm going to enjoy your body. But don't worry, I'll stop. After I'm completely satisfied."

"Let... g-" He is quickly cut of, as she placed a finger on his lips.

"Hush now. The first thing that I'll do is." She gets close to his lips. "Enjoy your mouth, then." She moved her finger down to his chest. "An then, the rest of your body."

Just then out of shear anger (Y/n) spoke, both cursing her very existence. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME! YOU PSYCHO!"

Even with his words of anger directed at her, Summer simply smiles. "Oh, hush baby~ There's no point in holding back. All it'll do is make me want to torment you even more. Oh well, that's more fun for me..."

She then in a lustful way licks the side of her lips, and kept smiling. Looking down at the child that laid before her and that couldn't fight back.

"You were a failure of a child, but as my play thing, your excellent." Its only after saying does words that she remembered something important. "Oh, that's right. I can't really call you 'my' toy."

Just then two more females appeared behind her and looking at the boy. The figures are then revealed to be both Raven and Quill smiling, with the same smiled that Summer had.

Raven noticing that (Y/n) was starting to cry, she smiled, with a look of excitement, and spoke. "Hehe,what a pitiful face." She then leans close to him and licks his tears. "So salty. I love it. That expression just arouses me. Please keep crying some more."

Quill then spoke as just looking at him was making her even more excited. "Relax kid. We won't hurt you. Your going to be our play thing, and even after we have had our fun. Will just keep enjoying ourselves up to the very end."