Chap. 3: Enemies...

//3rd POV: Unknown Temple, 6:37 p.m.//

It opens up as the Crimson King and White Cat were seen making their way deeper, and deeper inside the temple. They both share a glance as they kept walking. They both then stop as not to far in to the distance they could hear horrific screams from Lemures. But heaving dealt with worse they kept walking. 

Meanwhile not to far behind them. Two silhouettes are seen walking after them. But kept to the shadows as to not be seen.

But unbeknownst to them the Crimson king without turning around, leaned his eyes to the side. Almost like he could tell that they were being fallowed. But kept it a secret as to not arise suspicion.

"Something is off. It looks like were being fallowed." He told himself in his mind.

"Hey look!" White Cat spoke. As they came upon a large wall that reached to a different area. She then stepped forward. "I think I can scale that wall using my gift."

He turns to face her, and raises an eyebrow at her. "What are you talking about?"

She looked at him, as she touched the wall. "Can't you use your gift to get up the wall?" He quickly shook his head at her. "I see... Well then my time to shine. Keep your eyes on me okay" She winked and smiled at him.

As he kept all eyes on her. She took several steeps back, and when she had her distance, she started to run to the wall. But ones close she effortlessly ran up the wall, leaving glowing, yellow cats paws on the surface that quickly faded ones she took the next step. Meanwhile the Crimson king simply kept looking at her leaving him somewhat speechless.

She then reaches the top of the wall, landing in a kneeling position, and then stands up and looks down at him. She waves her hand at him, as he waves back to her.

"Okay can you use your gift to reach me?" She said to him. But before she could say anything more. She noticed that he was baking up, getting some distance from him and the wall. "Hey what are you doing?"

Just then he charged at the wall, with great speed. "WAIT YOU CAN BE!" One's close to the wall he effortlessly ran up the wall, leaving glowing, red cats paws on the surface that quickly faded. Ones he reached the top he landed on a kneeling position, and then stands up. Which left her speechless as he had learned her gift.

Before they started making their way even deeper inside, she spoke to him with a shocked look on her face. 

"Did you just use my gift!?" She said wanting answers. "What did you do!?"

But he smiled awkwardly while scratching the back of his head. "Truth be told I don't know. I just saw what you did and I though to myself: I want to do it."

As both of them didn't know what just happen. One thing was certain the Crimson king had learned her ability. And so giving up White cat scratched the back of her head and smiled.  

"Well for know never mind. Come on we have to get rid of the Lemures." She said as both of them looked down a long hallway. "So following this should take us even deep in to the temple." She then noticed several Lemures appearing from out of thin air. She then gives a sigh of annoyance as it looked to good to be true. "Well seems like will have to deal with them first..."

Both of them share silents as he placed a hand on his waist, and looked at her, with a smile on her face. "Well Kitty time to see what you can do."

She blushes at the nickname before responding back. "I-I'll try not to let you down! And um... also can you please not call me that." She then faces the Lemures and gets in to a fighting stance. "The way i'm looking at it. This'll be mush easier then the ones in the Grimwald Nox, at least. Anyway! Come on let's move."