𝚜𝚌𝟷𝟼: 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕

      "𝑺𝑶

"𝑺𝑶... 𝑰𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑨𝑩𝒀 𝑲𝑰𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝒀𝑬𝑻?" Cas asked, as he laid upside down on the couch next to Nini, who was texting back Ricky.

"What? No! We don't even know if there even is a baby!"

"But it's like... it's taking far too long to figure out." Lily replied, plopping down the purple large bean bag adjacent to them with another slice of pizza. "It feels like I'll be pregnant by time we figure out." She took a bite of her pizza, and as her friends gave her weird glances, she clarified. "With a food baby of course. Real babies give me the ick."

"Hey!" Nini exclaimed, clutching her stomach as if Lily personally offended her maybe kinda sorta baby.

"Yours will too. Don't give me that look." Lily pointed her pizza at Nini as the brunette's face morphed into a lowly pout. "What can I say? I really don't like kids, and I don't think you and Ricky's kid will be the difference to that."

"Oh they totally will!" Nini retorted.

"So now you want there to be a baby?" Cas asked.

"I didn't say that."

"But it seems like that." Lily added.

"I mean... if there's baby there's baby. If there's not then there's not, right?"

"Fair point." Cas shuffled a bit before continuing. "So you're not like... worried Ricky's gonna be a bad dad?" Cas questioned.

"Or that you'll be a bad mom?" Lily chipped in as she bit off another piece of her pizza.

"Or that like you guys won't work well together as parents?"

"Are you guys going to be together now, or just co-parents?"

"It's Nini we're talking about here, I'm sure they haven't even discussed their feelings yet."

"You're right Cas... what if one of you guys wants to date someone else?"

"Or one of you moves to the other side of the world or something?"

"How will it affect your careers?"