𝚜𝚌𝟷𝟷: 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

"𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑹𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑶

"𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑹𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑶... 𝑭𝑳𝑰𝑹𝑻 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑴𝑬?" Ricky asked with a quirked eyebrow and an amused look as he stood in the doorstep of Nini's apartment.

"What?!" She questioned a little bit more warily than she should've because she was in fact trying to flirt with him.

Did he read that all wrong? "I'm joking Nini." He laughed, like he didn't just make butterflies erupt all over her stomach. "Can I come in?"

She glanced back into her apartment momentarily before saying, "Yeah! Yeah of course. Come right in." She had cleaned up a little bit before he arrived, but now she was feeling like it wasn't enough as he sat down on one of her dark purple couches. Why she wanted everything to be perfect for him? She herself didn't really know why. "Do you want something to drink? Eat?"

"Water is fine, and maybe we can grab something to eat later?"

"Sounds good..." She mumbled as she sauntered into the kitchen grabbing the fridge to get him a water bottle.

"Is this where you normally write?" He asked as he looked around admiring her apartment. It had a clear color scheme, dark purple, lavender, cream and ivory, and he thought it really suit her and her whole vibe.

She took a seat on the ground in front of her glass table, handing him one of the water bottles that she brought from her kitchen. "Yeah, here or in my bedroom."

"Do I get to see your bedroom during my time here?" He teased. "Or is that too personal?"

"If you're a good boy maybe we can arrange something." She immediately cringed, wondering if it was too much, hoping he wouldn't be completely freaked out by her somewhat forwardness.

He just chuckled, feeling a tornado of butterflies in his stomach as he joined her on the ground, taking out his guitar and propping it up next to himself. "Then I guess I'll be on my best behavior then." She relaxed as he joked back and his hands started to sweat as he realized it was the first time they were hanging out completely alone together, with no way of getting interrupted by anyone- and they were both completely single. Did that mean anything? It shouldn't, but it did in so many way to the duo.

"Good." She replied.

"By the way, I like your place." He took the chance to look around again at her unique furniture, including an elaborate chandelier in the middle of the room. His eyes averted back to her in her sweats and tank, also coincidentally purple awaiting her response.

"Thanks." She pulled her legs together. "So... do you want to just start writing first or?"

"I um... I actually have some ballads and other acoustic pieces I wanted you to hear." He spoke now clutching his guitar. "Do you have a piano?"