𝚜𝚌𝟷𝟽: 𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝!

      "𝑫𝑶 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑲 𝑾𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑯 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺 𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻 ?" Nini asked, her tongue sticking out absentmindedly as she jotted down the last two points on their list, and Ricky thought it was absolutely adorable how...

"𝑫𝑶 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑲 𝑾𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑯 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺 𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻 ?" Nini asked, her tongue sticking out absentmindedly as she jotted down the last two points on their list, and Ricky thought it was absolutely adorable how focused she was on it.

"I think that's good enough! There's a lot to get started on!" Ricky noted as he laid back on Nini's couch. "We should get started as soon as possible! Maybe do the stuff you can't do if you're actually pregnant later down the line first?"

"Good idea!" She spoke as she scribbled down something else on the paper.

Nini sighed. "Ricky? If there is a baby... what will we do about our careers?" She asked as she leaned back on the sofa and looked up at her roof.

"We can handle that as it comes, but we definitely shouldn't have to give them up completely. You can still perform and write music pregnant, and I'm sure there are some acting roles you can take pregnant, and I can do my best to stay close to you, if we end up going on tour, I can arrange that you headline so you'd be close by."

"Yeah okay... you're right."

"We'll just to organize everything around the baby, but we'll work it all out, okay?" He grabbed Nini's hand and rubbed over her knuckles with his thumb, and it soothed her anxieties around the baby and their situation a bit.

She smiled, somehow believing him. "Okay."

"We can get started on our list some time this week or next week." He spoke as he let a yawn escape his lips.

"So... how'd it go with Gina?" Nini asked turning to face him.

"She's still acting so weird. Like she got really mad at me for not telling her where I was. She went off on me about how I could've been hurt or dead or taken advantage of. She went off about how irresponsible I can be sometimes."

"I mean... I understand her worry."

"Me too. Still doesn't explain her behavior lately."

Nini caressed his cheek. "Maybe she'll tell you tomorrow when you go back. Just make sure you let her know you're okay and that you're staying over here before you sleep." She yawned as he nodded.