𝚜𝚌𝟻: 𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚟𝚒𝚡𝚎𝚗

𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑲𝒀 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑴𝑶𝑺𝑻 𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑻𝑨𝑰𝑵 𝑳𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻 the girl he had been talking to; at least it felt like that

𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑲𝒀 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑴𝑶𝑺𝑻 𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑻𝑨𝑰𝑵 𝑳𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻 the girl he had been talking to; at least it felt like that. She probably would've been able to fool a different guy- probably most guys, but Ricky was far too observant. Even for her.

It started out well enough. Lily had read over the messages Nini and Ricky had exchanged a couple times, so she wasn't completely oblivious to what they talked about. She was certain he would bring some things from it up, and he did, so she tried her best to remember the highlights.

She was able to talk about some of it, and even if she messed up a little, Ricky had just chalked it up to she could've forgot some things they spoke about. Even though they were only talking for three months they had exchanged a myriad of messages on a lot of topics- well he and Nini had. Honestly, she was banking on the hope that he'd just want to make out and not talk much.

Lily so far was defying what his bandmates had said about her, and he even willed himself to forget how cozy she seemed with that director man. She was sweet to him, and she made him laugh.

They were talking well enough, and flirting, and when Lily leaned in to kiss him, he didn't jerk away from her. She gave him a gentle peck on the lips to which he smiled happily, feeling slightly special. His arm was around the back of the chair they were sitting in and she leaned into him for another kiss with her hand on his chest, and he allowed it until she found her hand over his crotch trying to fiddle with his zipper.

"Right now?" He said with a little laugh, putting his hand over hers to stop it. It's our first time meeting in person and it's starting to move a little too quick for my liking. He thought. Oh my gosh Ricky, so just tell her that! He screamed at himself internally.

"I mean I don't mind if you don't." She smiled, looking around. "No one's even watching us anyway." And it was true- they were on the second level, so far to the back that they were too far to look over the banister and see the first floor anymore. Everyone was doing their own thing, and not a person was looking their way.

Just tell her Ricky. "Well I do mind." He said with a grimace. Her face fell a little, but she kept up a smile. "We just met. I don't really... want to have sex right now. I just want to get to know you better." He replied, lacing his fingers between hers.

Just floating from girl to girl felt monotonous to him now. He was looking for a deep intimate connection, along with that other type of intimacy. And if he could supposedly have "any girl he wanted," he should choose one who wants that too, right?

Lily was internally rolling her eyes. She thought Nini covered all the "getting to know you" crap. She didn't realize she'd have to sit through more of it. Maybe she and Nini planned the meeting too quickly. Although she completely respected his decision to not go that far, and she wasn't the type to force someone to do something like that, she was slightly peeved scoring this relationship wasn't easier.