𝚜𝚌𝟸𝟸: 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 <𝟹

𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑺 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑺 walked into their team meeting, they were greeted with the face of a squealing Jenn, wielding Ricky's solo magazine excitedly

𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑺 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑺 walked into their team meeting, they were greeted with the face of a squealing Jenn, wielding Ricky's solo magazine excitedly. "It came out so good! I'm so proud of you!" She shouted, hugging Ricky.

He laughed, pulling the magazine out of her clutches. "Of all the photos they could've chosen to put on the cover, they chose the most thirst trappy one?"

Gina looked over his shoulder at the magazine.

"I think it suits you. You do tend to think you're the most suave person alive." She teased, then whispered. "Is this the face you made at Nini that got her pregnant?"

"Shut up!" He shoved her gently, and chuckled as they approached their seats.

"Okay, we have one more week until the album is scheduled to come out, and we still need one more song. We're cutting it very close here Ricky." Jenn warned.

"We could just cut the last song. Have it be fourteen songs instead of fifteen." He shrugged. It was honestly getting harder for him to write for the group, and his lingering thoughts about his conversation with Lily didn't aid him in his efforts to be a team player at all.

"I mean... I guess that works..." Jenn shrugged with a mumble. She was worried. Usually when it came to Ricky and writing songs for the group, they'd have to cut songs because the album was too long, and she was worried that soon they'd have the opposite problem.

She couldn't lose this group. Sure, she had other clients, but these kids were her biggest success story, and she loved them like her own children. What would she do if Ricky left? It felt hard to even think about- the group would go downhill for sure. Ricky was the most popular member, and their songwriter.

Maybe it was time for some succession planning in this group.

"Nini and I wrote 'Heaven Is You' not too long ago, and I was thinking that maybe we could feature her in it? Since she is an up and coming artist, and there's already a fan base for Rini. Obviously that wouldn't be the main reason for doing it but it could be good... right?" Ricky looked around to his bandmates and Jenn, as if to see if anyone potentially agreed with him.