𝚜𝚌𝟿: 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕?

𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑲𝒀 𝑺𝑨𝑻 𝑭𝑹𝑶𝒁𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑵 𝑭𝑹𝑶𝑵𝑻 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑬 𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑵, his face in pure confusion as Jenn showed them Ashlyn's video in their weekly meeting the next day

"Jenn I'm sure Nina didn't do this with the intention of starting this, and maybe it's a good thing this happened! Ricky and I need to be free to date people without worrying that our fans or someone else is going to find out!" Gina exclaimed at the table while her eyes were still watching the flashes of their Instagram pictures appear on the screen.

"But seeming like your dating is good for your brand! It makes you more popular, it stirs drama without stirring drama. It's controlled drama. And that's the best kind!" Jenn defended as she watched Ashlyn speak on the screen about the recent comment.

To himself Ricky thought Ashlyn would do anything for a story while watching her video and narration unfold. Honestly this was reaching, even for her.

"If you come out now and say it's true that you're only friends and have never been anything more your fans might try to link it to Nina and she's going to get a lot of unnecessary hate, and we want to avoid that. Also, they're most likely going to be mad at you guys for making them think you're in a relationship."

"But we've never said we're in a relationship. We've just actively avoided answering questions about it. Even so, fake relationships happen in Hollywood all the time, at least we aren't doing that." Ricky chimed in.

"Maybe we can post something on the 2% Perfect Youtube channel." Seb suggested. "Something like having a conversation with the fans saying that there was something between Ricky and Gina, but they decided to just stay best friends for the sake of the band. I know it's lying... but it's the only way everyone comes out unscathed."

Kourtney sighed. "I agree. Sounds like a good idea. This also doesn't mean that people will stop speculating about you guys. Especially if you keep being really close and joking around."

Ricky sits back in his chair and looked to his curly-haired best friend. "I'm down if you are."

"I'm down." She held out her fist to him. "Till the wheels fall off?"

"Till the wheels fall off." He decided, joining their fists.

"I'm sure we can also expect a follow up video from Ms. Ashlyn on this." Jenn rolled her eyes as she plopped down in the chair at the head of the table.