𝚜𝚌𝟼: 𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛

𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑨 𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑫 𝑼𝑵𝑨𝑭𝑭𝑬𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑲𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑵𝑬𝒀 𝑷𝑶𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑬𝑱 𝑻𝑶 𝑯𝑬𝑹 but on the inside her guts were turning

𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑨 𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑫 𝑼𝑵𝑨𝑭𝑭𝑬𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑲𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑵𝑬𝒀 𝑷𝑶𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑬𝑱 𝑻𝑶 𝑯𝑬𝑹 but on the inside her guts were turning. He looked... good. Happy. She hadn't really liked him all that much anyway if she was being really honest with herself, as she often was. He just seemed like a good plaything for the time being until she found someone she found more interesting, and she thought maybe that was her fatal flaw.

However, she just felt bad for the brunette he had been gripping tightly around the waist, and the feeling had been resting uncomfortably in the very bottom of her stomach. She was smiling from ear to ear. She had an airy demeanor around her now that he was present- it was a grave contrast to the worry and boredom that had been splayed across her face before.

"That's the guy, EJ, right?" Kourtney questioned, possibly having the same gut turning feeling, but Gina couldn't be sure.

"Yeah..."

"Then what do we do?"

"I- I don't know." Gina knew that personally, she wouldn't want to know if someone was cheating on her. Maybe she was a coward, or just too honest with herself for her own good, but she didn't want to be informed at all about her significant other having their arms wrapped around another the same way. She enjoyed the blissful ignorance. "I- We need to talk to Seb and Ricky."

The boys were a calibrator for them. Sometimes Gina and Kourtney could get a little too hotheaded for their own goods, letting their emotions consume them from time to time. They naturally just wanted to protect- not only themselves but their people. The boys were really good at keeping them levelheaded and thinking before acting.

They in turn helped the boys to express their emotions when necessary, and talk about their feelings. Most importantly, not to take crap from anyone, and stand up for whatever it is they wanted. Deep down, the boys just wanted to protect too. So if anything, they were also calibrators for the boys.

Kourtney nodded, looking around when her eyes finally landed on Seb. "There's Seb, you go find Ricky. Meet in the back of the VIP lounge."

"Cool." Gina mumbled, leaving her to trek through the bodies of people on the dance floor looking for Ricky. She soon spotted him with the blonde she knew to be Lily and they were making out intensely as she walked up, calling his attention. "Ricky." She said roughly.

He pulled away from the girl and his eyes shot up at his best friend. "Mhm?" He said a little dazed.

"Band meeting. It's urgent."

He didn't even think twice before he said, "I gotta go. I'll find you later." He spoke to Lily as he got up joining his best friend, completely missing the look of annoyance on her face. However Gina was keen and caught it as they started walking away from the blonde.