𝚜𝚌𝟹𝟹: 𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

"𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑬𝑿𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑳𝒀 𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑰𝑴𝑷𝑳𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮?" Ricky asked in a meek and slightly angry voice that indicated that he probably already knew exactly what she was trying to imply

"Rick..." Kourt mumbled, with a small shake of her head, feeling very deep sympathy for her friend, who was pretty much her brother. Slowly her face turned to slight anger. "I'll go to her house and talk to her about all of this, because I hate seeing you this way, seriously." She decided with a nod of her head, getting up to leave.

"No wait... There has to be a way to confirm this before Kourt rips her head off. Before I rip her head off." Gina added. The room was dead silent as she gently gnawed on her lip before saying, "I'll call Lily."

"Do you really think Lily is gonna tell the truth? Don't you think she'd want to cover for her best friend? Even more than that, cover her own ass? I'm all for seeing the good in her and everything, but she couldn't have changed that drastically." Seb reasoned with a palm under his chin.

"The only way to find out is to try, right? I'll Facetime her." Gina placed the phone down on the floor in front of the mirror, and her friends moved out of the shot while the line rang.

"Hey Gi, what's up?" Lily's voice could be heard asking through the phone.

"Nothing much."

"Just wanted to talk to me huh? I'm just that great?"

Gina fake smiled, clearly not able to hide her anger with the girl very well. "Hm... Something like that."

Lily paused what she was doing. "Oh no. What's wrong? Something with Ricky and Nini? Or... Are you alone?"

"Yup, all alone." She mumbled, clearly annoyed.

"What's with the attitude?" Lily chuckled, clearly confused.

Ignoring her, Gina started, "So... you remember how you and Ricky were a thing for a little while?"

"... Yes? Why wouldn't I?...... What's this all about?" The blonde paused for a second. "You worried that Ricky's a better kisser than you?" Lily joked and Gina's eyes darted to her friends.

"No— Lil that's not what I'm getting at— Listen," She took a deep breath in before asking, "Was it you texting Ricky?" She asked with red cheeks from Lily's last comment, knowing she'd have to explain herself afterward.

"When? When we were seeing each other?"

"Yeah." Gina's eyes were focused on the screen and trying not to look at her friends who were still in slight shock at what Lily had accidentally revealed to them.

"Yeah... Why wouldn't it have been me?" She asked with an arch of her eyebrow.

"I don't know... it's just that you told Ricky you hate horror movies, and that's far from true... Unless you were lying to me."