𝚜𝚌𝟷𝟿: 𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

       "𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑲𝒀 𝑰'𝑴 𝑮𝑶𝑵𝑵𝑨 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑶𝑼, 𝑰𝑻'𝑳𝑳 𝑩𝑬 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑬

"𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑲𝒀 𝑰'𝑴 𝑮𝑶𝑵𝑵𝑨 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑶𝑼, 𝑰𝑻'𝑳𝑳 𝑩𝑬 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑬." Gina reassured him as they sat in Nini's driveway, the warm glow from her house being one of the only lights on the street.

He sucked in a deep breath and then let it out. "Okay, let's go now."

"Are you sure you're ready? We can hang out in the car a little bit longer until you're completely ready, Ricky." She placed her cold hand over his, and it shocked him just how freezing her fingers were. Had the car really been that cold?

"Are you okay Gigi? Your hand is like... freezing." He let out a nervous chuckle as he covered her hand completely with his in an attempt to warm her up. His hand flickered to the temperature. "I'm turning the heat way up on the way back."

"Who said you'll even be coming back with me?" She laughed. "When you guys make up you'll probably end up sleeping over here."

"If we make up..." He mumbled. "And I do not always sleep over!"

"You're going to make up, Ricky. Nini needs you. More than she's letting on. Trust me."

He smiled. "Thanks G." It was quiet, for a little while as the pair recollected their thoughts. The only sounds to be heard was the soft sound of the radio, which was coincidentally playing one of their songs, and the low purr of the heat that Ricky just turned on. "Shall we?" He asked after the bit of empty seconds.

"We shall, Mr. Bowen." She whispered with a small smile as she opened the car door.

For a little while they just stood at the door, Ricky hesitating a couple of times as he reached to push the doorbell. Gina decided after a little while that she'd have to do it, leaning forward and pushing the doorbell twice or three times, causing him to give her an alarmed look as the door swung open. "Oh hey, Ricky. Hey Gina." Lily hushed, clearly trying to be quiet. "Come to talk to Nini?" She asked, leaning on the door.