𝟏𝟗| 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 punishments

-Amara-

I was buzzing with anticipation.

The only thing I could remember after we left the club last night was Salvatore laying me down in the bed, taking off my makeup and stripping me of my dress to put me in one of his shirts. He had carried me inside after I'd accidentally fallen asleep in the car. I was originally pretending so that I didn't have to face my punishment when we got home, but the long car ride had put me to sleep.

I slept like a baby throughout the night until I woke with the urge to throw up this morning, giving me the perfect reminder of why I didn't drink alcohol. After a long steamy shower, an ibuprofen, and several sessions of scrubbing my tongue later, I felt much better.

Listening to the front door rattle, I ran back into the bedroom and hid behind the door as Salvatore entered the apartment. He left a note this morning saying he had errands to run, so I didn't get to see him at all, but now, I was going to scare the living daylights out of him.

It's hard to scare him. This man walks around in the middle of the night with all the lights off as if he has no fear of the demons that lurk within the dark. He says that they should fear him instead, and for some odd reason, I agree.

"Hey, Felix." I heard him coo while he shut the door. Then he set his keys down on the counter as Felix meowed at him. And he says that he didn't want any pets.

"Mara," Salvatore called out, his footsteps growing closer to the bedroom. I grinned cheekily, waiting for him to enter, and as soon as I saw his back, I ran at him, screaming like a lunatic.

I was convinced he had eyes at the back of his head because he turned around and caught me, dropping the bags he had in his hands. I stared at him with a frown as he circled my legs around his waist while smirking. "Nice try."

I leaned backwards, groaning as he held my butt in his hands. "You ruined it. I was supposed to scare you and you were supposed to scream your head off and tell me that nobody has ever scared you like that in your entire life. Then you were supposed to say that I'm awesome and amazing, and that I'm so sexy."

"Forgive me, you're so right," he shook his head then set me down before walking out of the room. I went back into my hiding spot, and then he walked back into the room, calling my name again.

"Boo!" I yelled, jumping out from my spot to scare him. He turned around and caught me again as I jumped on him, a monotonous scream leaving his mouth as my legs circled his waist. His hand came up to clutch his chest as if he were going to have a heart attack.

"Fucking hell, Amara. Nobody has ever scared me like that in my entire life. You're so awesome and amazing—"

"And sexy." I added.

"Very sexy," he agreed. "I could just fuck you silly." He smirked, eyeing me up and down, and I faked a shy look while twirling my hair around my finger.

"You really mean it?"

"Fuck no." He said, setting me down, and my mouth fell open as I stared at him. He grinned down at me, and I scrunched my nose at him while pinching him on his arm. A playful look ignited in his eyes.

"Did you just pinch me?" He questioned.

"Yes I did." I replied, putting my hands on my hips, and he pinched me on my side. I gasped in shock and pinched him back, and it quickly became a game of a tickle fight as he lifted me in the air and threw me on the bed. I let out a scream as he tackled me and utterly assaulted my sides with his fingers, tickling me to death. I bursted out into laughter, writhing under his hold as I tried to push his hands away, but they didn't budge one bit.