𝟏𝟔| 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 clubs

-Salvatore-

I sat in my office at the strip club, catching up on paper work that Vincent never got around to finishing since he's been so caught up with his little Emilia.

I was supposed to take my time apart from Amara to relax, but Vincent had better plans for me. He made me run around the city, playing superhero to save his little crush from her abusive shit head of a boyfriend, Ryan. Now she's a new recruit at the strip club, and I'm fucking stressed.

"And then you know what he tells me? He tells me that my tits could be a little bigger!" Alexis scoffed in disbelief, sitting down on my lap as she squeezed her breasts right next to my face.

"Mhm, that's nice Alexis." I said, uninterested in what she was talking about as I continued to write on the paper. I felt my eye twitch at the obnoxious tone of her voice ringing directly into my ear.

"Mr. Romano, you don't think my tits are small, do you? I mean sure, they're no triple d's but—"

"Look, I really hate to break it to you sunshine, but I really do not give one single flying fuck about you, your tits, or the old fat man who you gave a private dance to the other day. I'm paying you extra for your company, not for you to talk about your breasts all day, so either do your job or go sit on somebody else's fucking lap." I said snappily, my eye twitching as my grip on my pen grew tighter.

"Sorry, Mr. Romano," she apologized, rubbing her hand up and down my back and I released a heavy sigh, running my hand down my face in agitation.

"You want a blowy?" She asked, my eyes flickering over to meet hers before I tossed my pen down onto the desk, leaning back in my chair.

"Fuck it, why not?" I grumbled, her face lighting up as she scooted off of my lap with a smile. I've never seen someone so happy to suck dick in their entire life.

She got down on her knees right in front of me, running her hand up and down my slacks before she unzipped my pants and unbuckled my belt.

She had a look of hunger inside of her eyes as she stroked my cock, staring up at me as her raven-hair outlined her face. She wrapped her mouth around my cock, bopping her head up and down as I just stared down at her.

"Is your dick broken? Normally you're always hard by the time I'm on my knees." She said, pulling her mouth away as she continued to stroke my cock.

"Here's a thought Alexis, maybe you're just getting fucking rusty at blowjobs." I snapped at her and she raised her eyebrows, using her other hand to grab my balls.

I sighed, throwing my head back into the chair as I just stared up at the ceiling. I could feel her jerking on my fucking cock like she was trying to get the last of the ketchup out of the fucking bottle.

My jaw clenched, my eyes closing as I tried to relax myself and think of something that would relieve me from this hell.

Porn. Tits. Ass. No. Ass. Tits. Porn. No.

Amara.

Suddenly, I could feel my dick shoot up like a damn firework as I became harder than a rock. My grip on the arms of the chair tightened as I imagined it was her instead of Alexis. I could feel the warmth of her cherry-colored lips wrapped around my cock as her blonde strands of hair brushed my balls with each bob of her head.