𝟎𝟓| 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 temptation

-Salvatore-

*10 minutes before*

I had been sitting in the crowd watching the women being sold left and right to the hands of the most dangerous criminals gathered in one small area.

Did I feel bad for the girls? Just a tiny bit. See, the problem with being in the mafia is that sometimes you have to accept the work of your friends, your allies, even if you don't agree with what they do. In this case, my friend Roman just had a passion for selling women and profiting off of it. He's been in the trafficking business for quite a while and has the biggest sex trafficking ring known to exist as of right now.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of taking innocent women and pimping them out but I admit—even I get a little selfish sometimes.

I get so selfish that I agreed to come to his venue tonight and scope out the women he had brought out. I sat down at a table with a white cloth draped over it and I leaned back with curiosity as I watched the women being brought up stage one by one.

I chuckled at the girl who had cried because she had just been bought for five hundred thousand dollars by one of the most ruthless men I know. Good luck to her because she's going to need every single drop of it.

My eyes settled next on the girl they were calling Cinderella. She had a nice figure and the lingerie hugged her body like a glove. My interest was now piqued as I watched her with my every bit of my undivided attention.

"Yeah, I'll start the bid at one dollar." I called out jokingly and everybody laughed. I smiled and shook my head as I calmed down from my high.

Kicking my feet onto the chair in front of me, I cupped my hands behind my neck as I continued to stare at the blonde. Something about her was so strangely familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger on what it was. She was crying as Mr. Donatello had started to bid for her. I felt bad for her honestly. Mr. Donatello didn't have enough stamina to keep the blondie happy. One stroke of his cock and poof—he's dead.

As my gaze traveled from Cinderella's light blue painted toenails, to her long legs and up to her body and face, my stomach churned. My eyes darted back down to her thigh just to make sure that what I was seeing wasn't some figment of my imagination but sure enough, I was correct as I saw the heart shaped birthmark on her left thigh which was right beside the gauze patch on her skin. The only other girl I knew with that mark was the dumb blonde Amara because I seen it when she wore that insanely short skirt of hers.

"Fuck me." I groaned at myself as the host was about to give her away to the old man. I couldn't let her be sold to someone like him, but I didn't know why I cared so damn much about her. I finally got rid of her and she's back like a fucking boomerang. No matter how hard I try to get rid of her, she just sticks to me like a fucking leech.

"Four hundred thousand dollars." I called out just before he was about to finish off the old mans deal. Everyone looked in my direction as their eyes were on me, but my attention was only focused on her.

"Five hundred thousand dollars!" Old man Don yelled as he challenged my price. I smirked seeing as I could go all day without making a dent in my bank account, but him on the other hand—his money only went so far.

"Six hundred and fifty thousand dollars!" He yelled in a counter attack against my offer of six hundred thousand. I glanced over at him and furrowed my eye brows with a smirk as I stood up from the chair and fixed the cuffs of my shirt.