𝟎𝟐| 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 salvatore

-Amara-

The nape of my neck felt stiff as it prompted a wince to leave my mouth while I slowly came to. I raised my head up from its slumped position, rolling my neck around as I leisurely opened my eyes with a groan. Instantly, I was met with a luxurious kitchen and living room that surrounded me. The kitchen alone was bigger than my apartment itself.

My arms were restrained behind my back, and my feet were tied to the chair that I was sitting on. It was only now as my hearing started to come back that I realized that there was a voice talking to me from my right. Quickly, I gasped as I craned my head to look at the piercing gray eyes of the man from the alley as his plump lips continued to move.

A deep line formed between my eyebrows as I stared at his lips, suddenly wetting my dry ones as I licked them. He reached his hand out towards my face, snapping his fingers as he brought my gaze back up to meet his.

"Hey, my eyes are up here blondie." His voice came back into focus as chills scattered my body. It was a voice that left you wanting for more, yet sent you to cower in fear. It was deep and laced with an accent so beautiful that I could listen to it all day.

"S-sorry, what were you saying." I asked, swallowing hard as I found my throat to be dryer than a freaking desert. He reached over onto the kitchen table as he picked up a glass of water that I assumed would be for me, but he took a sip instead.

"I'm so disappointed in you. You know it's rude to not listen to people when they're talking, right?" He questioned, swallowing the water as I followed the glass with my eyes. I licked my lips again, finding a desperate need to drink something.

Noticing that I was staring, he picked it up again and brought it towards my lips. "Open." He said, and I complied as he stared at my mouth. I took a small sip of the water, licking my lips as he slowly swept his thumb over my them to get rid of the excess water.

Immediately, my cheeks lit up into flames as I pulled away from him, clearing my throat. I seen him smirk at me a bit before chuckling to himself as he set the glass back down.

"Now that you're hydrated, which do you prefer? Do you want me to torture you slowly, and no I do not mean sexually. I mean painfully as in taking pliers and plucking your fingernails off one by one. Or, me being the generous man that I am, I could just put a bullet through your heart and save you the pain. It's up to you." He smiled at me, my stomach churning as I stared at the seriousness in his eyes.

He must've been joking, but from the way that he was staring at my fingernails, it was almost like he was actually considering going through with the first option.

"Um, is-is letting me go an option?" I asked quietly, and I watched all emotion drop from his face as he took the knife that was resting in his hands and stabbed it through the kitchen table. I jumped in my seat as I stared at the wicked look in his eyes.

"No." He grit, standing up from his chair as he came striding over towards me. I gulped as he grabbed my face in his tatted hand, squeezing hard as he leaned in closer to me. A shaky exhale left my mouth at the scent of mint on his breath as he gave me a slow once-over.

"Are you going to k-kill me?" I asked softly, my heart rate pounding faster inside of my chest as he forced me to look at him. His eyes stayed on mine the whole time he gently brushed his fingertips across my face and tucked my hair behind my ear.