CHAPTER 3

♥️~

After the wedding tzuyu and sana went to their house. Once they reach there, sana got a call from dahyun, she went out and pick up the call.

"Yes babe, wait are you crying?" Sana asking worriedly.

Dahyun sobbing on the other line. "Baby, i want you here now please."

Sana feel bad if she leave tzuyu here alone she might be rude but if she not go to her baby she scared something will happen. "Okey babe wait for me, i will be there soon okay. Promise me don't do any stupid things." She hangup and change to her comfort clothe and leave without tell tzuyu.

Tzuyu about to said something to sana when she change quickly. 'Where did she go? Emergency maybe.'

@DAHYUN POV

After she know today sana will be someone else mine she keep drinking untill she totally fully drunk, she crying all day.

Sana arrived and Quickly lookinh for dahyun, she not around and she went to her bedroom, she try to open the door but it's lock. "Baby i'm here now, Open the door please." Sana sobbing now.

@DAHYUN POV

Dahyun heard someone knock on her door and when she heard sana voice she get up and open the door.

Sana shocked when seeing how messy her room and how messy she is, she smell alcohol and her swollen eyes totally making me hurt seeing her in this state. I hug her tigh not letting her go. "I'm sorry baby, so sorry i know i don't have to do this i love you so much."

Dahyun chuckle. "But you married sana, it's my fault if i propose you before she own you i will be yours and you will be mine."

Sana stroke her back and wipe her tears. "Baby i promise you after 1 year we will be together, we married just only on one piece of paper, we have contract baby. Don't be sad i will always be by your side, you have me all the times."

Dahyun calm hearing what sana said. "But baby don't you hurt her feelings for cheating . I mean it's that right what we do?"

Sana smile and care her cheeks. "When it's come to you, it's always right, don't worry i will always be with you okay, i guess you okay now?"

Dahyun nod. "Sorry for messy i made, i'm just mad and i will clean it, thanks for coming. And can you sleep with me tonight?"

Sana feel bad, she going out here without telling tzuyu and she gonna have a night stand here without inform her. I shake my head signaling as a no. "Sorry baby but i promise you next time, but let's clean this first and then i will cook dinner for us okay."

@3 HOURS LATER.

Tzuyu keep waiting for her to reply her messages and her call but nothing. "Where are you sana, you making me worry now, what if something bad happen." She told to herself.

After long times tzuyu heard someone going inside and she rush to her.

"Where are you going sana?" Tzuyu ask her softly while following her.

Sana sigh and turn around. "I'm tired, stop asking me where am i going! Does it have in contract you can't ask where we go or what we are doing?."

Tzuyu just nod and feel a bit hurt. 'You don't know how much i worry sana, you didn't ask me if i'm okay or either fine, you didn't ask me if i had dinner yet,' she went to their sharing room and sit on the bed while reading some book.

Sana going out after get some shower. She see tzuyu sitting There. After she done she lay beside tzuyu and play with her phone.
She texting with dahyun.

Baby♡~

Goodnight baby have sweetdream, only dream me okay. ;)

Sana giggle receive that messages.

Sana text back.

My love~
I'm tired and already home, maybe i will dream a silly one, goodnight too, i love you.

Dahyun other side giggle receive that.

Baby♡~

Okey baby, i love you too bye.

Sana smilling and just seen that one and she look at tzuyu who is still reading. "I'm gonna sleep now okay." She place the pillow between them and lay down.

Tzuyu giggle. "I will sleep on that couch, sleep well, goodnight i love you." She kiss her forehead and went to couch.

Sana shocked with the kiss and seeing her sleep on the couch making her feel bad. 'Do i to hard for her. Aishh sana you just love dahyun remember that. Mind your own business' she begin to sleep.

@TOMORROW MORNING

Tzuyu wake up early and went to freshen up, she wake sana. "Sana wake up, it's morning."

Sana rub her eyes and wake up. "What is time now?"

Tzuyu giggle looking her cutely. "Emmm 8 in the morning. Wake up now i will prepare breakfast okay." She leave sana there and went to downstair.

Sana nod at her. After she leave i reach my phone and call my baby. "Hello baby, goodmorning." She utter softly.

Dahyun giggle. "Baby you just wake up right? How about having breakfast date?"

Sana smilling now. "Okay wait for me, i will be there later. Bye love you." She hang up and went to bathroom.

@TZUYU POV

"What does she like? Aishh tzuyu you didn't even know her well." She scratch her nape and start cooking what come into her head.

@30 minutes later

tzuyu see how pretty sana it is. "Sana let's eat now, i prepared everything."

Sana Sigh and shake her head. "I will have breakfast outside. Don't wait for me." She leave tzuyu without hearing what tzuyu gonna say.

Tzuyu sigh and looking at her food. "Sorry food." Even she hurt by sana action but she still manage to control it because she good at hiding her pain. "I guess i'm the one will finish it or should i invite her?" I grab my phone and calm sowon.

"Hey silly, will you come to my house and have breakfast with me now, i cooked a lot but sana leave me." She pouting.

Sowon just laugh at her. "I know you must pouting right now! Better stop i will the one who finish it, get ready."

Wait more readers♥️♥️♥️ sorry short one hehe,, enjoy reading this drama sorry for making sana look bad.. wait more to see soft sana okay🤗🥰

If confuse "" this they talking
'' this one they thinking