PROPOSE HER♡

🐹🦌~

CONTINUATION

Tonight is the best day and nervous time for tzuyu. She gonna propose sana tonight and hoping she will accept her proposal.

Tzuyu went to sana and back hug her. "You look extra pretty tonight." She put her chin on her shoulder.

Sana look at her through the mirror and spray her perfume. "Thanks." She turn around and fix her necktie.

Tzuyu just staring into her eyes. "Your perfume is drug for me, also your smile sana. I can't live without you beside me." She said and care her cheek.

Sana smile. "So i will always stick with you tzuyu. You looks good now." She swept the dust on her shoulder.

Tzuyu smile and take her hand. "Shall we go now." She kiss her hand.

Sana blushing and nod.

Tzuyu take a blindfold and put on her eyes

"Wait tzuyu. I'm scared you will leave me again." She hold her hand tight.

Tzuyu smile. "Don't worry, i will never leave you, trust me okay. I'm gonna stay by yourside always." She hold sana hand and escort her slowly to the place she prepared for them.

When they arrived tzuyu open her blindfold and smile.

"Suprised." Tzuyu said.

Sana open her eyes slowly and when she saw that place she begin to tearing up and smiling.

Tzuyu went hug her and smile.

"I hope you like it. Sorry if not fullfil your taste. I tried my best did this." Tzuyu said.

Sana hold her cheeks and smile. "I don't like it, i love it! Thanks for this baby. I love you." She hug her and happy.

Tzuyu smile. "I glad you love this." She release the hug. "Shall we?" Tzuyu offer her arm and sana cling on it and tzuyu pull the chair for her.

When they eating. Someone begin to play a song.

"May i sana?" Tzuyu ask her permission when the song started to play.

Sana confuse. "For what tzuyu?"

Tzuyu take a deep breath and she kneel down on her knee. She pull out the ring and show to her.

"Sana, loving you proved me, after i lose the person i love the most, i think my heart will not open to someone else again but when i see you, that magic was possible because i somehow created space in my heart where hadn't ever been any. Thanks for coming into my life and become a part in my life. I couldn't live without you sana.... Sana you look so beautiful in white if you accept me to be yours. Will you be my sunshine ball for entire of my life. I love you so much and i can't imagine my life without you. Will you marry me sana?" Tzuyu tears already drop.

Sana crying already. She wipe tzuyu tears and smile. "I will tzuyu. I will!"

Tzuyu put the ring on her finger, and stand as well. "I love you sana." She hold sana chin and kiss her slowly.

Sana close her eyes and smile between their lovely kiss. They pull out and put their forehead onto each other.

"I love you." They whisper at the same time and smiling. Tzuyu take her hand and kiss it.

"I promise you i will always cherish our love till my last breath. I will make you the most happier person ever." Tzuyu smile to her.

Sana smile. "Thanks for make me the happier." They enjoy their lovely moment.

~Memories with the right people will always remain priceless.~

~THE END~

WISH YOU HAPPY READING AND ENJOY THIS LAME STORY OF MINE! THANKS FOR ALWAYS STICK WITH THIS BOOK AND ALWAYS READ IT EVEN IT'S VERY LAME. I HOPE THIS BOOK GONNA MAKE ALL READERS HAPPIER.💜💛

This is just fanfiction, nothing related to reality and everythings just my imagination and i can't belive i could reach this much of readers. I'm very happy and i hope you all keep supporting me and my words in the future.🖤💜💛

Love《momimoe》♡