CHAPTER 9

♥️🍸~

Tzuyu keep working until she not notice that is lunch time. She distracted by the knock on her door.

"COME IN!" I said and focus again.

Sowon peek first and get inside. I went infront of her and snap my finger. "Yah, are you not gonna eat lunch?"

Tzuyu check her watch and sigh. "Not this time maybe." I focus again.

Sowon sigh. "Yah even you want to work hard, you must eat too! Come on let's go eat first or you might get sick!"

Tzuyu shake her head disagree. "I'm not hungry sowon."

Sowon glare at her. "Yah CHOU TZUYU! you want me to break your computer!" I said with my deep voice.

Tzuyu gulp and take her things. "Okey let's go now, suddenly i felt hungry." I chuckle akwardly.

Sowon giggle and follow her. "Yah are you scared huh?" I put my arm around her shoulder.

Tzuyu smile. "In your dream pabo!"

Sowon poking her dimple and giggle. "Okey boss. You will treat me okay. No excuse!"

Tzuyu just shake her head and smiling. "Such a spoiled kid. YAH WAIT FOR ME PABO!" i walking a bit faster to reach her.

@SANA POV

Sana went to her office right after their meeting earlier. She do her work until she not realize it's lunch time and her phone ringging. <fake husband> i pick up and sigh.

"Hello, what did you want?" I speak using my cold voice.

Tzuyu gulp. "Emm did you have lunch? Better eat your lunch."

Sana sigh. "I'm not hungry at all. I got to go bye." She hangup without wait for tzuyu to talk. I focus back to my work.

@TZUYU POV

Tzuyu sigh after sana hangup. "Stubborn girl." She mumble.

Sowon give her confuse look. "Did she have lunch?"

Tzuyu sigh heavily. "Not yet, she even hangup before i could talk to her. She so selfish and stubborn, i just want to care about her." I lean my back on the chair.

Sowon munching her foods before talk. "I think you should bring her lunch later, don't worry i can go home with cab later." I smile.

Tzuyu sigh. "Are you sure about this?"

Sowon just laugh. "Yah why not to try? Maybe she will forgive you for earlier?"

Tzuyu think about that for a few second before decided and nod. "Okay i will go and please go back carefully okay."

Sowon smile and nod. "Go now and pay for my food okay!"

Tzuyu nod and went to order some food and pay for sowon and her. I went to car and drive to her oofice. 'Aishhh i think i can't do this. NO TZUYU FIGHTING!.' Minutes later she arrived at sana office and i tried to fined her office because i never come here. I ask one of her employee and went to direction she told me. I bow at her secretary.

I bow to her and smile. " MISS CHOU TZUYU Did you looking for miss sana? She inside but did you have appointment?"

Tzuyu nod. "But i'm her husband. Can i meet her?" I smile.

She get nervous and slightly bow again. "Sorry for doubting you miss chou tzuyu. She inside and you may go. Sorry again."

Tzuyu smile at her. "Thanks." I went to her office, i didn't knock and just get inside.