FIRST TIME♡

♥️~

CCONTINUATION

@back to reality

Sowon smile. "Did you miss her?"

Sana look at sowon and confuse. "What do you mean by her?"

Sowon chuckle. "You know what i mean sana."

Sana look down and a bit sad. "I admit i miss her so much. I'm like dying waiting for her but still i will always waiting for her to comeback to me." Sana smile a little.

Sowon smile to her. "But sana please don't lose sleep just thinking about her. I'm sure she love you too so much."

Suddenly the bell ringging again. Sowon and sana look at the door and sana about to get up but sowon stop her and insist to open the door. But it's make sowon super shocked.

"Tzuyu?" She whisper and tzuyu just hug her.

Tzuyu come today after the shit she doing crying all day. She have to come because jeongyeon and nayeon treat her very well when she need someone the most. Even she know sana might be there to but she gain her strength just to see sana and not being weak infront of her. I ring the bell and sowon open the door even i expected sana to open. I hug her and release it.

"Close your mouth sweety." I smile to her.

Sowon shut her mouth close and shocked again. "Yah did you just smile? It's not the fake one right?"

Tzuyu just chuckle. "You don't want invite me inside?"

Sowon smile and pinch her cheeks. "Okey, come in miss chou. They must be happy seeing you."

When they talking happily tzuyu eyes caught sana and lily images. They sitting on the couch while sana hugging lily an that actions completely melt my heart.

Sowon rub tzuyu back and smile. "She love lily and lily seem comfort around her. Lily crying again today but sana was there for her. She fall asleep with lily is the cutest things happen right." 

Tzuyu smile and still staring at them. "Yeah you right. I admit i love that girl so much and it never fade away. She always have a special place in my heart."

Sowon just smile. "Keep that line for her. Let's meet the others , let them sleeping there." I drag tzuyu to the others.

When they saw tzuyu. Chaeyoung the one run and hug her. "YAH, I MISS YOU SILLY!" She hit tzuyu shoulder and crying.

Tzuyu chuckle. "Yah cub, it's just been a while and you miss me this much." I rub her back.

Chaeyoung glare at her. "Yah, i'm your the best bestfriend and of course i miss you even you gone for a second without any news, you almost make me jump from bridge okay." I cross my arms and pouting.

Tzuyu just laugh. "Cub, i miss you too and the others too."

Everyone hug her and telling her how much she miss her and tzuyu know about nayeon pregnant and congratulate her and jeongyeon.

Sana pov.

Sana groan a bit when i heard everyone Shouting at the backyard. I decided to check on them but i wake lily up. I smile to her when she rubbing her eyes cutely. I fix her hair.

"Did you sleep well?" Sana smile.

Lily smile and nod. "Thanks for letting me sleep on you aunt. It's the best place ever."

Sana pinch her cheek softly and hold her hand. When i went to backyard i saw a figure that i really miss but i'm not comfirm it yet until i heard lily calling her and let go of my hand.

"Daddy!" Lily run tk her and tzuyu hug her.

"Daddy miss you so much." Tzuyu kiss her cheek.

Everyone shocked except for sowon. And sana already broke on her knees, momo and mina help her to stand. Tzuyu meet sana eyes and what tzuyu see is only sadness, madness, all mix reactions and feelings. Can't describe it well. Those two heart beating so fast while staring at each other.