LILY(3)♡

🐹🦌~

CONTINUATION

Tomorrow morning. They decided to have a breakfast together and tzuyu already know about the plan they talking about. After a minutes sowon come without lily. She sit and sigh.

"What happen? Where is lily sowon?" Nayeon ask her confuse.

Sowon look at her and sigh again. "She don't want to come out and eat. She refuse." She lean her head on table.

Tzuyu stand up and about to go but sana grab her hand.

"Wait lemme talk to her, she might scared with you after what happen last night and maybe i can get close to her." Sana said and walk away after receive a nod from tzuyu.

Sana knock on the door and walking inside. I heard a sobbing sound and it's lily, she crying behind that bed facing herself to balcony. I went closer to her and sit beside her.

Lily look at her and distance her self. "Go away! Go to daddy." She said and hide her face.

Sana bite her lips. "Lily, I'm sorry if you feel like i take away your dad. But honestly, my intention is i just want to love her and also i will love you too. I can't leave her please don't push me away. If you don't want me be your mom i'm okay but please lemme be with your dad. I'm enough from suffering when she leave me." Sana crying too remember all those words from tzuyu before she leave her there alone. Sana face palm.

Lily feel bad and she hold sana hand. "Why you make daddy cry?" She ask sana and wipe her tears.

Sana confuse and look at her. "When?"

Lily look at her and sad. "Everynight. She crying and holding your photo. I hate seeing daddy crying. That's why i hate you, because daddy cry because of you." She said and sound sad.

Sana hold her hand. "I'm sorry for hurting your daddy before but now, i'm promise that i will never hurt her. I love her and i love you too."

Lily smile a little to her. "But i admit, i really like you before because, have something around you that make me feel close."

Sana blushing and hug her. "If you want, you can call me mommy. I love to be your mommy, it's not like i want to take your mommy place."

Lily smile. "It's okay, my mommy always be in my heart and mommy sana gonna be my new mommy. I love all of you. Promise me, don't make daddy cry." She pouting.

Sana pinch her cheek and nod. "So we all good now. I think you owe something with you daddy, go and talk with her okay." Sana smile and hold her hand.

Lily smile and follow her to tzuyu.

Tzuyu pov

"Sowon i don't know all of that, i'm sorry if i'm never notice you. I just acted you like my bestfriend and i love you no more than that. Hope you understand me." She look down.

Sowon hug her. "Hey! You silly, don't be like this, i'm okay and i admit it's a little bit hurt but i'm glad i let it all out." Sowon see lily. "I think you have someone to meet you." Sowon said and wink at her.

Lily come closer to tzuyu and hug her. "I'm sorry."

Tzuyu shocked. "Lily, daddy sorry. I shouldn't shout at you last time. I make a mistake hope you don't mad at me."

Lily smile and kiss her cheek. "I'm okay daddy, don't worry, mommy sana tell me to say sorry for you. It's my fault to, i shouldn't said like  that to her yesterday. I should support you. You love not gonna change right?" Lily ask a bit sad.

Tzuyu kiss her forehead and smile. "Nothing can change that fact. I love you and will always do. No one can replace you in my life, because your my number one treasure and my medicine to be happy and being alive. Daddy love you." She keep hugging lily.

Lily smile. "Thanks for loving me daddy. So when mommy sana gonna be my official mommy?" She pouting.

Tzuyu showe her a ring. "I'm gonna propose her tonight. What do you think?"

Lily smile and kiss her cheek. "Hope everythings will be okay. I know no one will rejected you. Because you the most handsome daddy ever. No one can resist you."

Tzuyu giggle and mess her hair. "So this is our little secret! No one should know." She whisper at lily.

Lily jumping and claping her hand. "Yeayy!!" She shouting and sana went to her worried.

"Anything happen? Are you okay?" Sana check on lily and glare at tzuyu. "Did you beat her up? Chou tzuyu!" She mad.

Lily and tzuyu giggle at each other and wink. They leave sana there.

Sana so frust and confuse with this two. "They hiding something from me. Aishh those two." She sigh and went to them.

Hope you like it and enjoy it.🐹🦌🍉💗💛