The pain♡

♥️~

CONTINUATION

Nayeon inform everyone will be at the party today and sana kinda excited because it's been a month she not seeing tzuyu and she hoping that tzuyu will coming today. Dahyun also here because she being our friend too and what i suprised is she is now with momo and i'm glad they love each other.

Sana sitting on the couch and waiting for tzuyu to come. The party about to start but she not coming yet.

Nayeon notice sana keep hoping that tzuyu will come. She feel bad by telling that everyone must be here today. I went to her and sit beside her. I hold her hand and care it slowly. "Sana, please don't be like this, you making me feel guilty, i'm sorry if you feel like i'm giving a fake hope to you." Nayeon look down.

Sana chuckle and hug nayeon. "Unnie, i don't even care if she coming or not, as along we happy here i'm gonna enjoy too. 'Even i still miss you tzuyu.' So let's start the party?" I hold her hand and drag her where everyone gathering together but suddenly the bell ringing, they turn their gaze to door and sana insist to open the door and let nayeon preparing some other stuff. Sana went to the door and open it slowly and revealing sowon with that little girl again. I smile to her and that kid hug me, i hug her back.

"Yah, you forgot about me?" Sowon pouting.

Lily unhug sana and hug sowon. "How can i forget about my pretty aunt." I hold sana hand and smile to her.

Sana shocked but she like it when lily being soft to her. "Wanna have some fun? We have a lot of toys here." I drag her to toys stuff and let her play.

But after that lily went to sana and showing her the ring. "Is that yours?" Lily smile.

Sana shocked and take it. "It's mine, where did you found it? I thought it might be lose." I kiss the ring and hug it tightly. My tears drop.

Lily feel bad because she making sana cry. She bow and hanging her head down in guilty. "Sorry auntie, i....i... i just found it at cafe and i take it, i promise to myself when i found you again i will give it to you and i expect the smile on your face but you crying. Sorry."

Sana feel bad because she making lily guilty. "Hey it's not even your fault why you must say sorry." I cares her cheeks and kiss it.

Suddenly jeongyeon jump into the pool. Everyone shocked and momo screaming loudly.

"YAHHHHHH!!" momo screaming.

Nayeon shocked and laugh. "Yah! I just show that pregancy test and you jump into the pool! Paboyah!"

Jeongyeon can't believe she going to be a dad soon. "Honey! I'm just to excited. THANK YOU GOD! THANK YOU HONEY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" She screaming and splash water.

Everyone just laugh and congratulate to nayeon and jeongyeon.

Sana went to nayeon and smirking. "I told you she might jump into the pool!" I laugh and staring at lily. Everytime i see her i feel something special happen in my heart that i never feel before.

Nayeon laugh too and i caught her staring at lily all the times. I elbow her hand and smile. "You seem love her already. She is cute."

Sana smile and nod. "Yes i think i love her already. But she is not mine unnie. I wish i have one soon." I sigh but suddenly i heard lily crying and rush to sowon.

Sowon try to comfort her. "Shhh baby, don't crying please. I'm here." I rub her back. 'She must feel karina again,'

Sana went to them. "What happen? Why she crying so sudden." I rub her back.

Sowon sigh. "I think she miss her mommy."

Lily still crying and sobbing. Sana can't stand seeing her hurting like this, 5 years old girl that just losing her mom at such a young age is really hurt. Even she still a little but she can feel those pain. I take her from sowon and humming some song to let her calm. Minutes later lily sleeping on her shoulder while hugging her neck.

Sowon about to take her from sana but liky tighten her hug. " i guess she love you already. She seem comfort around you."  Sowon smile.

Sana smile and lay her on her body while she sitting on the couch. Sowon also sit beside them.

Sana talk again. "What happen to her mommy?"

Sowom sigh and my face looking so sad. "She died because of cancer. Just two weeks ago. Her dad also sad and need time to be alone and i'm here to take care this innocent little girl."

Sana feel that pain when losing someone you really love is so hurt. I stroke her hair and tapping her tight to make her sleeping more. "It's hurt, i can feel what she feel about to losing someone you really love the most. I will love her like my own daughter."

Sowon thought. 'I wish if you know lily is karina and tzuyu daughter. You will be a great mother to her sana, i believe you can bring back the smile on tzuyu face and lily face too. I can see it through your pure heart.'. I just staring at them.

@FLASHBACK

2 weeks before the party.

Karina is dying and been ward about 3 days already. Tzuyu can't help not to feel sad but everytime lily and sowon come to visit, tzuyu will pretend to being strong infront of lily even she dying inside. I hold karina hand. I can't see her in this state just like how Winter being through. I feel bad and deep inside my heart i fall in love for her, even i always said i love her but she just feel that just only to make her feel good but to me i mean all those i love you to her.

Sowon and lily come inside and lily rush to hug tzuyu and kiss karina cheeks.

"Daddy, when mommy will wake up? I miss her hug, her kiss and her soft touch." Lily about to crying because her sound so sad.

Tzuyu hug her and stroke her hair. "Hey don't worry, mommy will wake up soon."

Suddenly the doctor come inside and want to talk with tzuyu personaly about karina condition. Tzuyu leave sowon and lily who is hugging karina arm there and i kiss karina cheek before follow the doctor.

Doctor kim ask her to sit first and be ready for what she gonna tell her later. Once tzuyu nod that she ready doctor kim begin to talk about her condition.

"Her brain already death tzuyu. Brain death (also known as brain stem death) is when a person on an artificial life support machine no longer has any brain functions. This means she will not regain consciousness or be able to breathe without support. She is   brain dead and legally confirmed as dead tzuyu. I hope you understand me. Don't you feel pity to her, let her go okay. She deserve in heaven more than here." Doctor kim said sadly.

Tzuyu can't believe her love story will end with death again. The person she love the most always leave her. Either Winter, Sana and now karina. She can't seeing Karina suffer like this, she agreed to doctor kim and i went to karina room, i saw lily crying while hugging karina who is already not breathing tightly. It's really hurt me seeing that little girl just lose the person she love the most. She only 5 years how can she being through like this.

"Daddy, they want to take mommy. Please ask them to go." Lily crying and hug karina body.

Tzuyu sigh and her tears already drop. "Hey baby, it's okay, mommy will always be here with us. *she hold lily hand and place it to her heart.* don't worry, we must let mommy go to heaven and we will come later okay." I let her hand go slowly and i hug her.

Lily just crying don't know what to do. She just staring at karina body that will never wake up.

Sowon crying too. Because she super close to tzuyu, winter and karina. They like a family to her  already but now the pain is really deep for tzuyu, she lost the person she love the most 4 years ago and now after 4 years she lose another person she love and it's both of them at the same time. I rub her back. "She deserve there better than here tzuyu. Trust me her love and winter love never die for you."

Enjoy guys🥺♥️♥️♥️ i feel sorry for tzuyu because she need to feel all this sadness and pain😣.. hope you like  this chapter.🍓🍉♥️