HIT on ME♡

♥️~

CONTINUATION

Sana still can't believe tzuyu already married before and have a daughter that 5 years old, that's mean she also cheat with her first lover that die. I went to tzuyu and staring into her eyes.

Tzuyu ask sowon to take lily with her and asked them to leave her and only sana here. Sana stand infront of me and staring deeply into my eyes with her teary eyes. What i see in those pretty eyes is just anger, sadness, jealousy, and it's all mix feelings.

"Sana." Tzuyu say her name almost whisper.

Sana heard it clear and once i heard that she call my name, my tears drop. I wanna hug her and tell her how much i love her but i can't do that. "What tzuyu? Tell me what all this?" Sana hit her chest repeatly and crying.

Tzuyu just take all the pain and once she feel weak, i hold her hand and pull her into her embrace. "I'm sorry." That's all that out from my throat. I can't tell her anything.

Sana calm and let go of her hug. "Just tell me! Why you leave me! This happen, i don't understand!" I shout at her.

Tzuyu sigh and look down, she can't even accept sana gaze because she scared.

Sana scoff. "I know why, because you are the creatured shit that live in this world! That kid, with who tzuyu and she 5 years old! How can she is winter daughter if you two just only couple for 4 years only! What kind of shit is this Chou Tzuyu!"

Tzuyu look at her eyes finally. "If you still talk bad about me just go sana! You don't know anything so please watch your mouth. You are here the shit that happen in my life! But this heart never told me that, this heart just only told me that your the one that i love the most. You wrong about me sana, so please i'm begging you what ever you want to talk about me, just talk! I don't care!, but never mention lily in this. She the most person i love in this world, she is my everything. So please watch your words." Tzuyu leave sana there and went to lily.

Sana just froze there watching her leaving me like this. I feel like what i'm doing is wrong and i just break her heart that she tried to heal. What happen to you sana. You and your mouth. I can't walk, i just froze there and all the negative vibes take over my mind. I just lose the person i love the most once again. This happen again and my life just about to end. I let that person go again and leaving me again. What kind of shit is this sana.

Tzuyu take lily with her and leave the place without a single word.

Their friends all watching tzuyu and lily who is leaving without a single word.

"What happen to her? Did sana just accused her without let her explain?" Sowon talk to herself.

Nayeon tap her shoulder. "Yah sowon, what happen?"

Sowon sigh. "I think something bad happen to Tzuyu and i think sana cause that to happen, unnie i don't want tzuyu broken again, she tried her best to gain herself after what happen in her life. I think sana the best for her but..." sowon can't finish her words, she already crying.

Nayeon hug her. "I know among all of us you the most close one to tzuyu. I understand what you feel. Don't worry, you must tell sana what happen." Nayeon wipe her tears and signal momo and mina to talk to sana.

Momo and mina nod and went to sana who is already break into tears. We drag her to sit with us and calm her down first.

"Sana, stop crying, it's not your fault. You don't know anything. Please concern about your heart too. Don't let it burry a pain to deep." Mina tell her and rub her back slowly.

Momo smile to sana. "Hey, listen babe, it's no one fault. I think you guys were right for each other, but maybe the timing was wrong. I want you to fix all of this. Win her back. Learn to understand her and study about her more, you allowed to do what's best for you and her. She just mad because some of your words i think and it doesn't mean she hate you. She need time to heal taht's all okay. So stop being weak and fighting." Momo do a fighting post.

Mina smile to momo and nod agree for what she said. Sana also smile and hug two of her friends.

"Thanks you two. I owe you guys so much now." Sana smile and walking with them to where everyone was.

Sowon looking at sana. "Can you sit first sana. We need to talk about what just happen."

Sana nod and sit beside nayeon. Everyone give their ears and eyes to sowon because they also curious about all this things.

Sowon take a deep breath and look at everyone. "Okay, here we go, actually, lily is not tzuyu daughter by blood. She is karina daughter and sana i know you know who is karina. *sana nod at her and everyone still confuse* karina is known as tzuyu adopt sister, but she is her wife actually, they got married after winter death, tzuyu found karina about to leave lily when she only 1 year old at park, but tzuyu manage to stop her and convince her to take care of lily and do treatment for her illness. Karina was diagnosed with brain tumor. Karina almost give up with her life but tzuyu and lily there  to give her strength to live. Karina just died because of brain death after she going through the sugery, at first she scared to do the surgery but she manage to overcome it with tzuyu and lily love to her. And now i feel bad for tzuyu, after two weeks karina leave her she being disconnected from reality. She keep herself alone in their house. She leave lily under my care. I really don't want tzuyu being in that state but she overcome it just to think about lily. Only hope for her to live is all because of lily." Sowon let her tears drop.

Sana shocked and she now feel guilty so much because of what she told to tzuyu and lily just to much. She just crossing the line. "I'm sorry, i don't know lily is the only reason she still live, i..i...i just a coward, i cursed all the pain in her heart, i make her suffer. I should be the one to help her but what i do is just be a burden to her more. I want her, i need to heal her." Sana break into tears again.

Mina hug her and keep rub her back.

Sowon stand up and sigh. "If you love her, be hurry sana she might leave korea in one week but i don't think she wait till that day." Sowon smile and leave the house. 'Even i have feelings for tzuyu but i can see how much sana love you, i'm sorry heart please bear to hurt just a little, let her go and move on.'

Sorry for the late update🥺. Sorry this chapter, i'm not satisfied with it. Tried my best already, just hope my readers like it. Drop your vote for me thanks♥️♥️♥️♥️🥰