CHAPTER 5

@TZUYU POV

Tzuyu reading some books and she look at her phone. "Maybe she done," i keep the book and went to our room. I open the door without knock but luckily she dress up already. I stare at her. 'How beautiful this angel.'

Sana notice tzuyu stare at her. I turn to her and scoff.  "Are you gonna staring at me or get ready?"

Tzuyu back to her sense and scratch her nape. "Emmm sorry, i should get ready now, emm can you prepare my outfit?."

Sana nod and humming. "Hmmm okey." After tzuyu leave she went to her closet and choose some outfit that fit to her dress. "I think it's perfect."

@minutes later.

Sana waiting for tzuyu on the chair and playing with her phone.

Tzuyu came out wearing bathrob and take her outfit to change, after she done, i went to sana who is happy playing with her phone. I take a way that phone and she mad.

"Yah!! My phone tzuyu! Give it back!" She tried to reach it but she to tall.

Tzuyu laugh. "I will give it to you if you fix my collar."

Sana sigh and fix it. "Now you look fine, give it back to me?"

Tzuyu give her phone and hold her hand. "Let's go!"

@CHOU'S MANSION

Mr and mrs chou greet her daughter and daughter in law happily. Now they gathering at dinning table untill mrs chou speak break the silent.

"Emm you guys should give us grandchild already." She smile

Sana choked her food and coughing.

Tzuyu rub her back and give her drink. "Mom don't ask the thing like that, we eating right now."

Sana wipe her mouth and smile. "I think in future i hope so."

Tzuyu nod but deep inside her heart she hurt so bad. "Yeah mom in future, we still planing about that, right honey?"

Sana play along with tzuyu by given her the sweetest smile ever. "Yes baby."

They continue chatting and eating.

@SANA POV

After i had dinner with them i went to pool and stare at the sky, suddenly my phone ringging. "Baby i miss you so much." I pouting.

Dahyun on the other line giggle. "Baby i'm not going yet but you miss me already. Did you have dinner?"

Sana smilling. "Emm i had it already and you?"

Dahyun on the other line smilling too. "Yes i had it, baby i just want to inform you that my flight in the morning tomorrow."

San pouting again. "Okey have a safe flight baby, i'm gonna miss you so bad."

"Don't be sad baby, i promise you after i comeback i will take you to a very special date okay."

Sana happy so happy hearing that. "Okey i will look forward for it, babe i got to go, i love you so much."

Dahyun giggle. "I love you too, bye baby."

Sana utter her goodbye and hug her phone.

Suddenly tzuyu interrupt her lovely moment. "Sana? Can i sit here?"

Sana just look at her and look away.

"I guess yes. So who are you talking with?" I sit bit far from her but enough to hear what she going to say.

"Why are you asking? You just will get hurt i think if i answer!" She annoyed with tzuyu.

Tzuyu just nod. "I don't care, i can bear the pain just tell me please."

Sana sigh. "My baby call me, statisfied?"

Tzuyu smile. "Good to know you happy with her. But sana can i ask you something?"

Sana look at her a bit annoyed. "What tzuyu?"

Tzuyu smile."thanks, emm can we at least be a friend? I don't want you just hate me like this. If we became one i will feel happy."

Sana think a bit before answer. "Okay we can be friend but don't be dreaming if we can be more than that!"

Tzuyu smile showing off her dimple. "Really! I will be your friend. Thanks sana."

Sana chuckle. "Yah you to excited."

It's first time seeing sana chuckle because of her. "Cute." She mumble.

Sana stop chuckle and look confuse. "What did you say?"

Tzuyu realize that and shake her head. "Emm nothing and i will start working tomorrow."

Sana nod. "Me too, so after this let's mind our own business."

Tzuyu smile. "Yes we will but can you promise me one thing?"

Sana look at tzuyu confuse. "Promise about what?"

" promise me that you will always fix my collar and my necktie everytime we off to work?" She ask softly.

Sana smile. "Okey i will do that as a friend for you."

Tzuyu smile and hug her. "Thanks my friend." I release the hug. "Sorry i just,  emm don't mind me let's go home now?"

Sana get up and nod even she blushing a bit when tzuyu hug her. 'Well i feel comfort around her? Does i fall for her already? Aishh sana remember you have dahyun and she the love for the rest of your life.' I follow tzuyu and went home after bid a goodbye to mr and mrs chou.

Hi readers, sorry so short, i kindly lack of time now but promise you guys a bit long chapter after this🥰🤗

Keep voting and follow me for more interesting story♥️♥️♥️🍓 hope you guys like it.

Did you guys happy when they became friend finnaly?🤗