CHAPTER 11

♥️~

Continuation

TOMORROW MORNING

Tzuyu wake up early even it's weekend. She glance beside her she see an angel sleeping peacefully. She take her times to staring at sleeping beauty. 'You look beautiful even you sleeping, how can my heart stop beating if you being like this.' Tzuyu see her hair covering her face and she remove it slowly not to wake up the angel. "Beautiful." She mumble slowly.

Sana suddenly groan a bit and starting to rubbing her eyes. "Emmmm morning world." She say and look at tzuyu who is staring at her. "Yah! What are you looking for?" She cover her body with widen eyes. "Yah are you! Really tzuyu!"

Tzuyu shocked. "Yah, what are you thinking! You pervert mind!" She laugh.

Sana cheeks become red. "Yah! Why are you laughing! Stop that now!" She shouting on tzuyu face.

Tzuyu manage to control and hold her cheeks while looking into her eyes. "Hey listen i respect every women, i will never take advantage on them, never." I kiss her forehead and went to freshen up.

Sana gulp and blushing. "So gentle." I slap my own face. " sana listen you have dahyun and you only love her." She mumble to herself and covering her face with pillow. "ARGHHHHHHH CHOU TZUYU!" she screaming.

Minutes after tzuyu come out wearing nice outfit. She fix her hair.

Sana glance at her. "Where are you going today?"

Tzuyu look at her and smile. "To my parent house. I miss my mom okay."

Sana scoff. "I will come with you, don't think any excuse i just come because i respect your parent." I leave her and went to bathroom.

Tzuyu shrugged it off and waiting for her in her office. "Yah cub! Why so long to wait for you to pick up my call."

Chaeyoung yawning. "Yah! Don't shouting, calm down first, why you call me early in the morning, i had fun last night!" I smirk.

Tzuyu just rolled her eyes. "I don't want to hear you have fun last night, let's meet later. I will text place and what time. No excuse no wife this time!"

Chaeyoung sigh. "Okay yoda. Bye she wake up now." She hangup. She went to hug mina.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes annoyed. I call jeongyeon. "Unnie! Can we meet later?"

Jeongyeon smile. "Yes we can, where and when?" I glance at nayeon who is glaring at me.

Tzuyu chuckle. "Nice, i will text later and no wife just our bonding time. Bye ostrich." I hang up.

Jeongyeon on the other side gulp. "Babe it's tzuyu our baby, please lemme go this time. Pleaseeeee." I pouting and nayeon nod. "Thanks babe. I love you." I kiss her cheeks.

Tzuyu call daniel. "Emm hello oppa, can we meet later?"

Daniel chuckle. "What happen this time? Any problem?"

Tzuyu smile. "No just miss our old time. Can we? If you can't so kay."

Daniel chuckle again. "Okey we will meet. Where and when?"

Tzuyu happy. "Okey i will text later, see you bye." I hangup and went to sana.

Sana fixing her dress and I see tzuyu walk toward me.

Tzuyu walking to sana and suddenly backhug her, i smell her sweet scent. "I like this smell."

Sana shocked and blushing. "Yah tzuyu don't cross your line." I let go her hand.