Part 2

Next day in morning everyone sent thier wives to thier respective house . Flight of the team was in afternoon . In afternoon team was all ready to leave the hotel . As usual Ro was late but this time not only Ro , Vi was late too . The team was waiting for them .  On the other side Vi took a deep breath to calm himself as his hand reached the door . He was in the corridor that time Ro too came from his room . He saw Vi , he was little shocked seeing Vi like that and he did felt guilty somewhere but soon hide it and left ignoring him. Vi didn't felt hurt or anything he was blank , completely blank . He was not registering anything . He soon reached to the team looking down as he don't have enough strenght to meet those accusing looks again . Team was also shocked as offcourse they had not seen Vi like this but soon replaced it with cold expressions  . All time energetic Vi was looking tired , weak and pale . His full of life eyes were now blank and red . He just slowly went to the bus and sat on the last seat beside the one which was always reserved for MS . Might be wanted to feel the warmth  . Soon everyone reached to airport . Team was ignoring Vi like he was not even there . As they reached the airport they got to know the flight was a bit late due to some technical issue . Team was waiting for the flight thats when Vi attention went on TV . 

" Yuvraj singh and harbhajan singh said they wont let thier wives and daughter come near Virat"

" A strict action should be taken against Virat Kohli "

Vi could not help but remember the time he had spent with both of them . Going to parties , dancing like lunatics , doing bhangra on bole chudiyan , irritating bhai , pranking almost everyone . All the things flashed in his mind . He so badly wanted to cry . He wanted to scream on the top of his lungs . First time in so many years he dont wanted to give a damn about camera and all . He just wanted to cry , cry his heart out but not a single tear came in his eyes . His body was started shivering now he with shaking legs went to washroom as fast as he could . As soon as he reached in washroom his body gave on him . He fell on the ground shivering , taking deep breaths . He was just few seconds away from loosing conciousness when he felt someone patting his cheeks It was Jinks . Jinks came to have check over Virat as he was literally worried for him , only to find Virat lying on the ground shivering and taking deep breaths he was worried and moved beside him with the lightning speed. He patted his cheeks and hugged him tight muttering sweet nothings . After sometime Vi calmed down .

 He wiped his face and settled his hair which were messed up completely . Jinks then stood for going outside only to be stopped in track as he heard Vi asking " u trust me na Jinks ?? " . Words came out like whispers . Vi was sounding so vunerable that he wanted to go and hug him but he remembered everything they had discussed previous day , offcourse he can't take chance neither with family security nor with his career . He just closed his eyes and said " look Virat what ever I have done now was just out of humanity it doesn't mean I will support u or something else . Ur innocence has not proven yet so its better for all of us that u stay away from us and our families . " Vi thanked his stars in his mind as he didnt let the hope rise in his heart much . It pains a lot when hope is crushed he was experiencing the same since yesterday . He don't have any expectation from anyone . Vi slowly stood up from the floor and left saying thank u to jinks . A lone tear trickled from jinks eyes , he was feeling something was wrong from yesterday , it seems he is doing a big mistake but like every time this time also he shove away the thoughts and also went from there after wiping the tear .

Soon they all sat in the flight . This journey seemed to be very long for him . He tried to sleep but woke up again in a second afraid of nightmare . They reached Ranchi finally . He saw public was gathered in front of hotel . Offcourse it was a normal scene for him after every maych they won public used to surround them for autographs and every match they loose , public was behind them to burn them alive . This time as he stepped down from bus he only heard