Part 13

Mahi entered the room only to find dada, Sach pa and Jammy sitting with worried face. He immediately went and hugged dada tightly.

Mahi(crying): why dada?? Why r they doing this now?? I am scared dada what if they break him again. I have already lost my Cheeku now I don't wanna loose him parmanently. I can't see him like this again. U don't know dada how I consoled myself that night when he had the burst out. He was... he was literally shivering dada. I can't forget this and I can't forgive them not at any cost. I feel disgusted to call them my brothers. Dada its not thier fault completely I couldn't teach them how to stay in unity, I couldn't teach them how to support each other I couldn't dada  and (angrily the anger dorected towards himself )now my kid is paying for my for my stupidity. 

Dada(patting his back): ssh no baccha its nothing like that calm down kiddo calm down. U taught them everything u taught them much more than we all ever taught u it was not ur fault baccha. If anyone is at fault then its team and that Yuvraj and Harbhajan. Don't blame urself for anything (parting and wiping Mahi's tears). Do u want to know how successful u have become as the elder brothet??? then see him(pointing towards Vi) see that kid Mahiya who always look for u when he mess up something,who look for u when he wanted to cry, who look for u when he wanted to share his happiness and excitement with anyone, who look for u when he is scared, who look for u at everything, what he is now as a person is just because of ur teaching. U have transformed him into a muature guy from a goofball 18 yrs old kid baccha. Don't ever question ur teachings.

Mahi nodded as he hugged dada again snuggling to him more. 

Jammy , Sach and Dada went back to hotel where as Mahi stayed back as only one person was allowed in sleeping hours. The trio had just reached the hotel only to find Ro, Jinks and Yuvi standing in the corridor it seemed they were just waiting for thier arrival and they were actually doing that only. 

Sach pa, Jammy bhai and Dada ignored them and were about to walk past them only to be stopped by Ro

Ro: how is Vi now?? His wounds r paining still??

Jinks: he was having fever too right?? It didn't increased na??

Yuvi: how is Mahi now dada??

Dada(hurt): why now?? Why r u concerned now?? Who is he to u all ??? And who r u to know that?? He is just a criminal for u na then why this much concern for a criminal??

Yuvi(plzzz): dada plzzz listen to us.

Sach: did u listen to him?? Did u gave him a chance to explain himself?? Did u?? No na u directly made him a criminal just on the basis of some news u could have waited for investigation atleast. But why will u do that even?? who is he??

Dada: I used to be happy whenever I used to see Cheeku standing as a shield in front of team, when he used to support his team at every point, when he used to care for his team more than himself but u know what I feel sad, I feel disgusted that he ever loved, supported, protected,cared for the persons like u all. U don't deserve him and his love not even a bit.

Dada, Sach and Jammy left from thier leaving them teary eyes.

In hospital (  So guys, the moment u were waiting for startes from here)

In Morning, Sach, jammy and Dada came again to hospital and sent Mahi to hotel to get freshen up. Sach and Dada had went to meet doctor where as Jammy was with Vi. Sach noticed dada who was looking a little worried.

Sach: what happned dadi?? u r looking worried??

Dada: I want to show u something

Dada took out the mobile and gave it to Sach showing him one email. Sach was shocked to read that email. The Email was from Vi which was a basically a retirement letter from all forms of cricket including the IPL too