Part 17

Mahi stood thier rooted and fell on his knees. The tears were flowing like water . His face was devoid of any emotion. His tears were the only thing which were giving signal to others that he is a living man not a statue.

While everyone rushed towards Vi.

Dada(crying): cheeku why u did this?? We were there for u na then why?? If u were feeling alone then u should have come to us na?? Why this stupidity??

Sach: dadi its not time for crying. We should take him to the hospital.

Jammy: yess dadi he will be fine. Be strong and go to Mahi first he needs u more.

Dada looked at Mahi, his heart broke seeing his kiddo like this. He went to him and just side hugged him. But Mahi was completely numb he was not showing any movement. His eyes were stuck on his Cheeku who was right now lying on the pool of blood.

Shikh: bhai I know one hospital of my friend, Akash. He is doctor there and I have talked him about Vi earlier.

Jammy just nodded

He and Sach carried Vi with the little help of Yuvi and took him to the car on the otherside Dada almost dragged Mahi who was just letting Dada drag him.

Jammy and Sach made him laid down on the back seat of car but when they were about to move Sach saw thier car's tyre was punctured.

Sach(irritated): how did this tyre punctured now??

Jammy: whattt?? I changed it just yesterday. Ok don't worry I have spare wheel.

But they couldn't find spare wheel too.

They looked for other cars but thier tyres were punctured too.

Jammy: how is it possible?? Every car has punctured tyre.

Sach: thats a plan Jammy.

Jammy(teary): how will we take Cheeku to hospital???

Dada: lets go to reception. We can use hotel car too na

They all rushed to the reception.

Dada: excuse me, we r in urgent need of car its an emergency. We have a patient.

Rec.: sorry sir, we don't have any car left right now. Every car is booked.

Dada(shocked): what???

Rec.: and we couldn't have given it either. If u have to use the car in this situation then u have to inform police first

Dada(angrily): have u gone mad?? One person is dying there and u r saying all this.

Manager: I am sorry sir but this is the protocol. We have to follow it.

Unfortunately Mahi listened all this.

Mahi(shout): SHUT UP!!!!SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! There my brother is unconcious and u r talking about protocol. Do u have brain or not??? Do the hell with ur protocol I don't give a shit to it. And remember one thing if something happened to my cheeku na then u will see what Mahendra Singh Dhoni can do for his family.

He left from there.

Manager(mutters): he don't want to live as well let him die na what difference will it create?? Career is already finished now what will happen if the person is finished after all he is not a good person at all, he was just a rapist afterall.

Receptionist gulped.

Rec.: sir turn plzz

Manager looked confused at first but then turned gulped seeing Mahi there. Manger thought that Mahi is very far to hear his talks but this stupid person didn't knew that if a person can listen one person who praise him for his perfomance among the shout of thousand persons abusing him can defenitely hear his talks.