Part 6

They all were sitting on the bed chitchatting with each other . Vi was sitting between dada and Mahi bhai keeping his head on Mahi's shoulder. They all were trying to chear up Vi a little . 

Mahi bhai (teasingly) : well Cheeku whom do u love more Sach pa or Dada ???

Vi(confused) : I love both of them equally

Sach ( trying to hide his smile ) : no Cheeku u have to choose one between both of us.

Dada : what is there to tell in this offcoures Cheeku loves me more 

Sach : why so ?? ( to Virat ) Cheeku with whom u played most international cricket ??

Vi : Sach pa 

Dada : Cheeku who protects u from ur Mahi bhai's scolding ??

Vi : dada 

Sach: who helped u to plan prank on ur Mahi bhai 

Vi : sach pa 

Dada : who protected u from the punishments after that 

Vi : dada 

Sach pa : who is ur ideal ??

Vi : sach pa 

Dada : who...

Jammy bhai : stop it guys!! Atleast behave maturely in front of ur kiddo's kiddo . U both are worst than kids themselves . ( to Virat ) Cheeku u don't listen to them they have lost thier mind somewhere 

Sach pa : huhh!!! No one loves me 

Dada ( rolling his eyes ) : late realization but happy atleast u realized 

Jammy bhai glares Mahi bhai who was giggling seeing both of them making him put his finger on his lips hiding his smile giving him a cute look . Jammy bhai just shaked his head making Vi chuckle a little . 

Vi ( soflty ) : I love u both equally Dada , Sach pa . U both r equally important for me I can't choose between u two but one thing is sure (looking at Mahi bhai) if I ever had to choose between  anyone in this whole world including my first family  and Mahi bhai I will choose him always . 

Mahi bhai felt so warm that he couldnt help but engulf his Cheeku in a tight warm hug ruffling his hair . Dada , Jammy bhai and Sach pa smiles seeing the bond between thier kiddo and thier kiddo's kiddo . This perfect moment was ruined by the sudden shouts nd noice from outside the house . 

They all went to the balcony only to find a large crowd of people gathering outside thier house burning effigies of Virat and Mahi . Some were trying to jump through walls and the gate so that they could enter inside . They hurriedly went inside the house and closed all the windows , doors everything . Till then Dada had also called for police protection . Suddenly the public started throwing stones breaking the glass . They locked themselves in a room . Mahi engulfed cheeku in side hug telling him to calm down but Cheeku was not able to understand anything ,he was not in the situation to understand anything . His mind was short circuited . 

Sach ( worriedly ) : I think they will reach here soon .

Dada : its better to leave this place as soon as possible . Lets go from backside they wont notice it . 

They reached to the backside without getting noticed by anyone . They sighes in relief atleast these crazy people r unsuccesful in jumping across wall nd the main gate ,but it was also clear that they will reach anytime soon . unfortunately as they were about to go in the parking lot where Ms had kept all his cars few person entered jumping through the wall . They were having sticks . They were coming  near Vi to hit him but before they could reach Mahi punched one man and pushed other two men , Jammy bhai also did the same with other persons , Dada grabbed thier sticks and started beating them with that stick . Sach ran to take the car . As soon as Sach came with the car the police also came . Some police officers came inside so that they could arrest the men rest were trying to send back the crowd . One of the man who was able to come inside freed himself from the hold of police officer and threw a stone on Virat but Mahi got hit by the stone who came in front of Virat and looses his consciousness there only .