Part 12

Vi was sleeping where as Mahi was sitting beside him massaging his head. That time dada too came and softly caressed Vi's hairs. 

Mahi bhai: dada u r fine na?? He didn't meant anything dada he was just scared that u will take me away from him.

"I understand kiddo" said dada ruffling his hair.

Jammy: Mahi now go and have something. I am damn sure u must havn't eaten anything .

Mahi: no bhai I don't want to leave Cheeku like this . What if he woke up and get panick again??

Sach: kiddo we r here na and u r just going to canteen. Think how will he feel if he come to know that his Mahi bhai didn't ate anything just because of him.

Mahi sighed and nodded 

In Ro's room

Everyone were sitting after the match. Though India won the match but Ro and Jinks were in thier own world. They were unsually silent. The team had heard some silent sobs from washroom during the match. Both seemed sticked to each other more than usual. The team was confused with tthis behaviour. 

Bhuvi(concerend): what happened?? why u both r this much silent??? till morning u were fine what happened all of sudden.

Shikh: don't think we didn't heard ur sobs during the match so its better just spill everything.

Ro(teary): Vi..Vi is innocent it was a plan of Yograj to take revenge from Mahi bhai.

Thunder fell on the whole team. The tears started comimg from everyone's eyes as they remembered the words they spoke ,thier actions. 

Ro(crying): we broke him we all broke him badly. He didn't deserved this he didn't. He needed us and we pushed him away. 

Jinks: we don't deserve him. His love, his support nothing. He was there for everyone stood like a shield but when the time came we .....

Ro and Jinks were crying badly where as Bhuvi nd shikh were consoling them.They all were regretting on mistakes

Kul(teary): we lost him na??

Rah(crying): we wont let him leave us . We will ask forgiveness ,we will beg , will take any punishment but wont let him leave us

Harry: let us...let us go to his room and we wont move from there till he forgive us.

"He is in the hospital guys" the voice came they all turned to see Yuvraj standing there with teary eyes. Ro and Jinks rushed towards him.

Jinks(crying): why hospital?? He is fine na??

Ro:plzzz tell me Yuvi pa he is fine. right??

Yuvi told them everything everyone looked at him shock.

Yuvi(badly crying): they tortured him badly. He is not fine not even a bit. My friend, my father kept on beating him I couldn't do anyhting. I failed as the elder brother I failed miserably.

Ro stumbled a bit and collapsed on the ground crying even Jinks fell on his knees crying. This time none consoled them because no one in the state to console anyone. 

Jad(fake composed): why r u all crying?? Nothing happened to him na. Lets go to hospital he is fine nothing happened to him.

Jad and shikh were trying to be calm and composed but they themselves were shivering, thier face was red too.

Bhuvi(crying): those... those wound will get heal but what about the wound we gave him, what about the confidence of him we shattered. None can heal none even we cant