Part 3

Ms reached the hotel . He directly went to Vi's room like asusual it was opened . He saw Vi lying on his stomach on the floor hidding his face in his arms . Mahi slowly went near him and caressed his hair . It somehow calmed every nerve of Vi . He slowly looked up to find his Mahi bhai looking at him concern and warmth . Same warmth which was always there in his eyes for him . He felt little relieved but one second isn't he thinking too much may his assumption is wrong like other time . No he won't expect anyhting from anyone he is alone and he has to except it . Mahi's heart clenched as he saw Vi face . His eyes were dead and red , face was deviod of any emotion . Mahi had known this boy since last 12 years but never saw him this much broken . He made Vi get up from the floor and sit on the bed . He took him in a hug as he sat beside him . 

Mahi : what happened Cheeku ??? Why my baccha is so silent even after meeting his mahi bhai . 

But Vi was just sat down quietly parting away from the hug . Mahi bhai again tried " cheeku what... " only to be cut by Vi in between 

Vi : U don't have to come here . Dont worry I won't come near ur daughter and ur wife . Ur reputation will not be spoiled because of me . I will stay away from u so away that even my shadow won't reach to u . 

Mahi ( hurt ) : what r u saying cheeku ???

Vi just kept quiet sitting looking down he just don't want to trust anyone even his Mahi bhai . Mahi was angry , hurt , helpless . Angry on the team and so called big bros of Cheeku who broke him to this extent , hurt as his Cheeku is not ready to trust him but he understands Vi is not in the condition to trust anyone offcourse how can he trust anyone easily now as his trust is broken by the person whom he trust  . No he wont let anyone hurt his Cheeku anymore . His Cheeku don't deserve any of this . Mahi just grabbed Vi's bag and went from there holding Vi from other hand . Vi just let Mahi drag him where is he taking  him it doesn't matter now . They were in corridors only to be stopped by a voice Mahi didn't find the need to turn he very well recognised the voice. He just took deep breath and tightened his hold on Vi as he saw Vi getting stiff just by hearing the voices . That's when Ro , jinks , shikh and  jaddu came in front of him . As always they all hugged Mahi but much to thier shock Mahi didn't respond to the hug and pushed them away . They all could see the anger in his eyes which they have not notice in these so many years and offcourse they know the reason .

Ro : Bhai the team want to talk with u 

Mahi : but I don't . Move from the way u four 

Jinks : bhai plzzz atleast listen to us for once 

Jaddu : yes bhai atleast let us explain our point 

Shikh : bhai we r right too in our place 

Jinks : yes bhai plzz just give us one chance 

Mahi nodded and as they went to Jinks room Vi was not stepping inside the room it seems like his legs were not working . Mahi noticed this he just tightened the grip on Vi hand and said " calm down Cheeks this time u r not alone ur Mahi bhai is here with u . No one I repeat no one can say anything to u in my presence . U don't trust me its okk I understand but u too understand that ur Mahi bhai is always there .He is not going to leave u like others  . ( glaring Ro , Jink , Jad , Shikh ) " Vi calmed down as he heard those words but he was reminding himself again and again not to raise any hope from anyone . He is still alone . His thoughts were broken as the door open again and all other juniors came inside too . They went to hug Mahi but he pushed them away too. They r not mature enough to hide thier emotion , the hurt was visible on thier face clearly . He heard Mahi no not Mahi it was Ms who was speaking . His tone don't had that warmth which thier Mahi bhai always had .