Part 14

(From previous chapter)

"Look I have the best bodygaurd in the world" said Mahi as he kissed Vi's forehead lovingly where as everyone smiled at the bond.

Sach pa, Jammy bhai and Dada went to meet doctor leaving Mahirat alone. Mahi tried to make Vi lay down on bed properly only to be clutched more tightly by Vi who mumbles something like " plzzz don't move na bhai". Mahi smiled and softly caressed hir hairs.

On the other side,

Sach: we can take him by night right??

Doc.: yes Mr. Tendulkar u can, with proper care he will be allright in few days. Remember one thing he needs to be handle with care. U need to be more cautious about the things u speak to him.  Ur one wrong sentence can have a huge impact on his health. Bring him after 3days for check up

Dada: don't worry doctor we will take care.

Doctor excused himself.

Dada(to Jammy): go and bring Cheeku's medecine.

Jammy went and thats when Sach got a call.

Sach(shocked): what???? But how???

Sach hunged up the call looking worried.

Dada: what happened??

Sach: Astha is out on the bail.

Dada: What the hell??

Sach: we have to be near Cheeku she will surely do something and Mahi??

Dada: We will tell him later when he will be away from Cheeku. That kid already had enough.

Sach: yess Dadi its better nothing happen more now.

Dada nodded and they both went back to the room after thanking the doctor only to find Mahi sleeping in the sitting position holding his cheeku possessively who was sleeping on his chest clutching the t-shirt tightly in the fist. They smiled seeing them like this and Dada took a pic of them in his mobile.

That time nurse too came with Vi's lunch. Dada took it and the nurse went thats when they heard Vi mumbling.

Vi(mumbled):bhai plzzz don't go plzz don't leave me plzzz. I will die bhai plzzz don't go.

Sach, Jammy bhai and dada all rushed towards Vi. Mahi bhai too woke up listening Vi only to find him sleeping on his chest. His face was conpletely covered with sweat and he was shutting his tightly fidgetting his legs a little.

Mahi(shaking): Cheeku wake up baccha see I am just here.

Dada: yes kiddo we all r here baccha see just beside u 

Vi started fidgetting his legs more violently. Everyone were trying to wake him up but nothing was reaching his ears and ultimately he woke up with jerk taking deep breaths. Mahi held him close and Vi just threw himself sobbing in his brother's arms where as Mahi held him lovingly rubbing his back.

Mahi: Cheeku what happened kiddo??

Vi(crying): don't leave me bhai plzzz bhai don't leave me. I am sorry I dissapointed u plzzz forgive me bhai.

Mahi(rubbing back): baccha I wont leave u kiddo ever. I promised u na that I will be always by ur side then I will be kiddo.

Vi(crying): I saw u too left leaving me alone in the darkness. I will die bhai if u left me.

His voice was shaking due to fear 

Mahi: ssh it was just a dream kiddo nothing of this sort is going to happen I promise kiddo. U trust me right??