Part 19

Vi(mumbling): no... no ma, bhai plzzz leave them don't... don't burn them....... they didn't do anything..... burn me..... I will finish myself plzzz....leave them. Ma, bhai, di plzzz they didn't do anything

He woke up with jerk panting. His whole body was shivering. Tears make way through his eyes.He was not understanding anything thats when he saw a glass on his side table. He threw the glass on the ground making glass shattered into peices. He picked up one glass peice and shut his eyes tightly. He brought the glass peice near his neck but he felt a sudden force taking glass peice away. He opened his eyes to find Mahi standing thier with shocked and teary eyes. 

Mahi: Cheeku

Vi(mumbled crying): no..no I should die. I will die. They will kill them they will burn my family. I can't let it happen. I will finish myself.

Mahi hold him. His own eyes were teary. 

Mahi(teary): ssh no cheeku nothing will happen calm down cheeku.

Vi was badly traumatized due to nightmare. He just kept on mumbling "I should die, I don't deserve to live, they will kill them" 

Mahi(cupping his face): no baccha ssh nothing will happen

Vi was just registering anything he looked around and again picked a glass piece from the floor. Mahi tried to take it from his hands but Vi hold on the glass peice was very tight.

Vi (crying): leave they will kill my ma, bhai ,di. They will kill everyone

Mahi: cheeku leave this I am saying na nothing will happen

Vi was not letting the glass piece go, in the process Vi's palm got cut by the glass piece but still he was not ready let go the glass it. On the otherside Mahi saw it amd was loosing his calm.

Vi jerked Mahi's hand roughly and was again about to cut his neck that's when he Vi felt a sudden slap on his face. He looked up only to find Mahi looking at him with angry, dissapointed and teary eyes. Mahi didn't said anything just threw the glass peices in the bin.

 He looked at Virat who was crying badly by now.  He took first aid box and went to him. As soon as he sat beside him Vi hugged him tightly crying hiding himself in his chest  where as Mahi hold him protectively

Mahi(rubbing his back): cheeku?? kiddo??

Vi(crying): they will kill them bhai, they will kill them. They will kill my ma, bhai, didi, bhabhi, Nushkie... they will kill them. I can't afford to loose them. I have already lost my father, my friends,my kiddos, now I can't loose them bhai. I should die bhai I should die. Its suffocating me bhai I don't wanna live. This life..... this life seems to be the biggest burden.  I want to get rid of this burden bhai. Plzzz do something bhai plzzzz I want peace now.

Mahi: no Cheeku don't say like that. Everything is going to be allright kiddo. Trust me everything gonna be okk. It if will not then I will make it fine. Just don't loose hope cheeku and think for once cheeku how will aunty feel if she got to know about this. Think about her kiddo. She don't have anyone either except her children and if now u will leave her too then will she ever be able to take this fact. And what about Vikas, bhawana and Chetna u urself say na that they treat u like thier kid then how will they feel seeing thier baccha like this. And Anu u and me we both know how much she loves u. Will she be able to move on her life ever again?? Will she ever be able to live happily?? No na kiddo (teary) and...and ur Mahi bhai. Don't u know how much he loves u?? Don't u know u r his baccha, his little brother??? Don't u know that he can't live without u?? Just for once think about all of those who truly love u cheeku just for once. 

Mahi wiped his own tears which he couldn't control and parted himself from Virat as he started dressing Vi's palm gently.

Mahi: I know kiddo its very tough for u and no one can be this much strong to take all this even I would have done this if I were at ur position b..