Pinky Promise #30

Authornim is back!🤧💜

Third Person's Point Of View

"Do you think she'll talk to Jimin-ah now?"Seokjin finally broke the silence between all of them.

They're now walking towards the parking lot where they left their cars earlier.No one talked since the conversation with Jimin's wife.It's not that she got mad at them or something but they are really nervous and at the same time embarrassed about what they did.

"I don't know hyung,She looks so scary earlier to be honest."Hoseok shook his head when remembered how Jimin's wife looks like while they are talking to her.

Well,She didn't say anything while they are all explaining what exactly happened that time though they can totally see how her emotions suddenly changed but still gave them a forced smile before they left.

"Yeah,They really need to talk to each other now since we're probably going to be super busy once we got back to Seoul."Yoongi said.

"Oh!Did someone told Jimin-ah about us going back to Seoul tomorrow morning?"
Taehyung asked that was busy on his phone earlier.

Seokjin nodded."Yepp,I called him earlier."

"And?"Five of them asked him in unison.

"He was sad since his wife is still ignoring him and he don't want to leave without even trying to explain.He was also nervous because he promised Serenity that he'll never leave her,them again and to think that he's just starting to fill up those years that they were apart."

Almost all of them sighed."I don't want to see our cutest niece crying."

"Me too."

"Yeah,Me too."

"Same here."

One by one they all agreed.

Serenity is their precious one,To think that she is their first niece and they really love her.Their heart will surely turn into pieces once they saw her crying.

They did the best thing that they can earlier to fix the misunderstanding that they made so they are all wishing that everything is going to be okay before they leave tomorrow.

Flashback~

"H-Have a seat."She said to their friend Yoongi."Do you need any snacks?Drinks maybe?I-I can go get some before w-we.."she cleared her throat."We talk about it."

They all shook their head."N-No,It's okay.We just came here to talk to you."Namjoon nervously smiled.

"O-Oh,Okay."She silently sat on the single seat couch near them.

Nagtinginan ang lima kung sino ang maguumpisang magpaliwanag ng lahat.They are scared,Really really scared kaya halos yata magturuan na silang lima kung sino ang mangunguna hanggang sa si Seokjin na mismo ang sumalo at nagumpisang magpaliwanag ng lahat.

"I-It's all my fault.I'm sorry."Seokjin said as Taehyung and Jungkook slowly let go of him with a shock look on their faces.

"I...I was the one who planned it all."He looked down."I didn't,W-We didn't know that he's still married to be honest.We taught you guys was already divorced after two months of being in that island so i didn't expect that this will happen."Seokjin sighed.

"He became secretive since you left.He began to hide things from us,I also noticed that he's always busy doing things on his own now and didn't even bother telling us.As the oldest,I was worried...We are worried about him because he's more like a brother to us so i decided to make 'that' plan.I asked my cousin,Gwen The one who's in the articles online to help him and set him up to his friend,Mi Sun.We didn't know that he's still married and you guys got back together so i taught it was okay.Don't be mad at Jimin,Be mad to me instead since i was the one who planned it all."