Extra:THE PINKY PROMISE

Years really flew so fast.One day they're just celebrating their first year of being together as a family and now it's been twenty years.Time did passed by real quick.Their princesses are no longer babies anymore,They're both adults now and starting to have their own life which made them,Sometimes sad thinking that sooner or later one of them will be moving out to explore life and live their dreams.

If only Jimin and Hope can turn back time and be with them forever but they can't.All they can just do now is to support them and continue guiding them through every steps and decisions they make.

Their oldest,Serenity is turning twenty six soon.Now working at the Jang's law firm as a successful Attorney just like her Aunt Idol also participating to international cases while their youngest,Eun Ae is now eighteen and will enter med school soon to be a surgeon in the near future.

Medias still found out about them,Well there's no single thing that you can hide from the public but thankfully after years of being the center of topic through news and articles they finally gave up and let them be.It's hard at first,Not having the freedom to go outside,Walk freely without any masks or anything to hide your identity and visiting different places any time you want.Good thing they managed to survive it by the help of their friends and Bangtan's boss before.

Jimin is at the moment sitting on the couch while waiting for his wife when their oldest entered the house looking exhausted as hell.

"Evening"Serenity greeted as she closed the door.Gave her dad a quick hug as she tossed all the files and her bag somewhere and tiredly laid on the couch on the other side.

"Evening to you too."Their father closed the book that he was reading earlier and looked up to his daughter now starting to fell asleep on the couch."You didn't come home since last night Mini me,Mind telling me why?"

His daughter sighed.Lazily forced herself to sat down and open her eyes."Got another international case dad,Had to start it as quick as possible so i stayed at the Law firm whole day."She massaged her temples thinking of the works she had to finish until this weekend.

The serious expression of her dad got softened."Don't overwork yourself my princess,Look at you."Worry flashed into his eyes seeing the dark circles under her eyes."Your mom and I were so worried about you,We thought something happened already thankfully your Aunt Idol called us this morning saying you're okay and just busy with work."

"Sorry dad----"

Both were cut off when her sister,Eun Ae showed up holding some pink paper bags while hurriedly putting her shoes.

Serenity being Serenity whistled seeing her sister being well dressed up right now.Not to mention the slight make up on her face and the es​pa​drilles that she for the first time wore.

"Oh,You have date?"The older asked teasing their dad who almost got a heart attack.She leaned back and looked at her."Who's the lucky guy?My my my..."She even shook her head with a sly smile hidden behind her 'innocent' expression."Is he Jung?Aunt Idol's son----"

"Y-Yah!"Jimin immediately stopped her not wanting to hear anymore about it.Yep,Still overprotective when it comes to his princesses especially now that they're becoming adults and did grew up so beautifully.A lot of boys will definitely court them and try to ask them out so he needs to protect them at all cost.'BOYS ARE BOYS'He thought.Well,He's part of them so he knows exactly what they all up to.