Pinky Promise#7

Jimin's Point Of View

While humming the song Serendipity Hyung Yoongi approached me.

"Jimin"

"Hmm?"i looked at him.

"Here"he handed a brown envelope to me.

"What is this?"i confusedly asked him.

"It's my advance birthday gift.Just check it."he tapped my shoulder before walking away.

I'm confused...

I was about to open the envelope when one of our staffs came to me.

"Sir, It's time to go.The others are in the car now."

"I will,Just wait for me outside."i said before leaving the envelope on my table.

~

"Yah!You Jimin today again."i laughed because of what Hyung Jin said when i entered the car.

"I'm sorry, It's just------"

"You fixed something again and it was too important so you really need to fix it.Yah yah whatever,that alibi is overused Jimin."Hyung Jin said that makes everyone laugh.

~

On our way to the venue of the interview the car was filled with laughter because of Jungkook and Hyung Jin's craziness but i just stayed silent and stared at my wallpaper.

"You okay Jimin?"Taehyung sat beside me.

"Yah, I'm okay."i sighed.

"You were still thinking about the mistaken identity?"

"It's just i know it's way too impossible but something inside me wants to see that little girl again."

"Maybe you were just seeing her as your daughter if only your ex wife stayed."

"I don't know."

"Why don't you go find her?You know,maybe you already have a kid when you two stayed at that island for two months specially when you two----xjksjqtxks"

I immediately covered his dirty minded mouth.

"Yah!You are so----!"i was about to scold him when a flashback crossed into my mind.

SLIGHT MATURED CONTENT‼️

PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK‼️

Flashback~

We had a misunderstanding earlier and she walked out.I tried to find her in every corner and room of the house but she's not here.

Arghh,I feel so guilty

While i was staring out of nowhere i saw her entered the living room.