Pinky Promise #11

Jimin's Point Of View     

She started to cry while still trying explain everything.

"O-One m-month passed by after i left y-you in that place i found out that i was p-pregnant .I w-was s-scared to go back and tell you that we are having a child because i don't want to ruin your career again so i just cancelled our divorce thinking that somehow there is still a way for us to meet again."

"I s-stayed here in Korea and raised Serenity all by myself.A-t first it wasn't that easy,My mother disowned me after knowing that i'm pregnant and i'm not with the child's father so i stayed at my father's house.Even if i'm already pregnant i still continued working just to have money to buy all my needs."

"I tried to be a mother and at the same time a father to her but as she became older she started to a-ask me where is her father and it hurts because i can't even have the strength to tell her."

I wiped her tears using my left hand."Shh,Stop crying."

"I-I'm s-sorry,I didn't mean to hide her away f-from y-you."she looked down.

I sat beside her and lean her head on my shoulder."It's not your fault wifey.Stop blaming yourself."

She's now sobbing."T-This t-thing w-won't happen if only i just came on time."

"No, Everything happened for a reason."

"I-I'm really sorry."she started to cry again.

I faced her and look straight into her eyes."Stop crying wifey,We will do everything to save her."

"T-Thank y-you for c-coming here Jimin."

"Let's go,You need to eat."i helped her getting out of the hospital bed.

"Careful."

Inalalayan ni Jimin si Hope hanggang sa makarating sila sa Cafeteria ng Hospital.

Iniwan ni Jimin si Hope sa isa sa mga bakanteng lamesa at ito na ang bumili ng pagkain.

"Here,Eat this."inilapag ni Jimin ang mga pagkaing binili ito sa harap ng kaniyang asawa.

"T-Thank y-you."

I nodded and sat on the vacant chair infront of her.

Nagulat si Jimin nang bigla itong tumigil sa pagkain nito at tumitig sakaniya.

"W-What's wrong?"

"Why are staring at me?Here,You need to eat also."Inabot ni hope ang pagkain kay Jimin pero tumanggi ito.

"Nope, I'm still full."

"But----"

"No buts,You need it more than i do."

She just nodded before she continued eating her food.

Pagkatapos kumain ay dumeretso na sila sa kwarto ni Serenity.Pinagpahinga na ni Jimin si Hope dahil mukhang wala pa itong tulog simula nang pumunta ito sa hospital.

Habang binabantayan ni Jimin ang kaniyang anak ay may biglang tumawag sa kaniyang telepono.

Hyung Jin Calling........

I went outside my daughter's room before answering the call.

"Hello Hyung?"

"Hey, It's already midnight where are you?"

"I'm still here at the hospital."

"Hospital?!What happened?!I told you to drive safely."

"No it's not like what you think hyung."

"Then what?"

"It's just--Argh, It's a very long story.I will just explain it to you as soon as i already fixed everything here."

"Aish,I just called you because the flight for Bon Voyage will be tonight 9:00 ."

"What?But i thought it's tommorow."

"The flight was rescheduled."

Napahilamos nalang siya ng mukha."But i can't make it."

"Aish,Just don't be late.Fix everything you need to fix.Let's just meet there."

"But Hyung-----"

"Byeee"

Argh,What am i going to do now?

I sat on the chair outside Serenity's room and lean my head on the wall when an idea crossed into my mind.

Umma!

I immediately dialed her phone number.

"Hello Umma?"

[My son!Why did you call at this hour?]

"Umma i need your help."

~

  Hope's Point Of View

Pagkagising ko ay umaga na.Tatayo na sana ako sa pagkakahiga ko sa sofa nang mapansin ko ang nakatuping papel sa tabi ko.

"Wifey, I'm sorry i didn't get any chance to say goodbye.Don't worry,I already fixed everything.Serenity already have a blood transplant so she's going to be fine soon.

I just have to shoot our Bon Voyage and i really can't miss it so i have to go.I will be there after a week but don't worry umma will be there to help you.

See you soon wifey,I love you

                                                              -Hubby

Pagkatapos kong mabasa ang sulat ay sakto namang nagbukas ang pinto at pumasok ang isang babaeng may pagkakahawig kay Jimin.

"Hi,Are you my son's wife?"

End Of Chapter