Plan

Last update for today💜

||Two weeks later

Third Person's Point Of View

It's been two weeks since they left Busan but Jimin and his wife are still stuck on their misunderstanding and they don't understand why...

Everyone taught that they'll be okay that day but Hope didn't showed up until the day they left for work and the worst part is,She didn't even call or texted him.

They are now here at YANMAR STADIUM NAGAI in Osaka,Japan busy preparing for their concert later when they noticed someone spacing out.It was no other than Jimin who's just staring at the floor the whole time.

He always tell them that he's okay,'Just tired' but they know that he is far from okay.

Palagi nila itong kinakausap, sinasamahan rin nila kapag may oras para naman kahit papaano ay gumaan ang pakiramdam nito at pansamantalang makalimutan ang problema nilang mag-asawa.

"Hyung!You okay?"Jungkook worriedly asked when he saw Jimin walking away.

Nagsi lingon rin ang lima na kanina ay may kaniya kaniyang ginagawa sa direksiyon ng dalawa.

Jimin nodded and gave a forced smiled."Y-Yeah,Just need to rest for a bit."

Hoseok,As the very good observant noticed that he's not okay so he went straight to Jimin."You don't look okay to me Jimin-ah,Are you sure you're okay?We can call some medic or we can visit a hospital if you're not feeling well---"

He immediately shook his head."N-No,No need hyung.I-I'm okay,Just need to rest."

Hoseok look into his eyes."You sure?"

"Yes hyung"

Even Hoseok is kinda hesitant to let him go he just sighed and tapped his shoulder."If you need something or need someone to talk to just text us okay?"

Jimin smiled weakly."I will,Thanks hyung"And then he left.

They continued doing their rehearsal without Jimin until they're finally finished.Kahit gustong gusto nilang magusap usap na anim ay pilit muna nila itong ipinagsantabi at itinuon ang atensiyon sa kanilang trabaho.

Six of them sat on the stairs in the middle of the stage while holding their snacks on.

Matapos ang mahigit kalahating oras na rehearsal ay sawakas pinagbigyan na rin silang magpahinga.

"What should we do?"It was Hoseok who broke the silence around them.

"Yeah! Jimin's birthday is tomorrow already but they're still not okay."Namjoon added while having his snacks.

"Any plans?"Yoongi asked who was having his own world earlier with his beloved coffee.

Seokjin raised his hand that makes all of them gasped."I have a plan"His brows furrowed by their reactions."What's wrong?"He asked.

"Anyone else?"Yoongi asked them.

Nagtinginan silang lima na wala ring maisip na kahit anong plano.