Memories

I kissed him with all I could give him, wrapping my arms around his neck as they slightly moved up to his hair entwining in the dark threads.

Something took over me, something that I caged inside that I finally let go.

Ronan snaked his hands around my waist, pulling me closer until our bodies were finally flushed together.

He didn't let go once he stood up, our lips deeply locked with each other as he carried me to my room, gently placing me on the bed.

His mouth latched onto my neck, sucking and nipping it until it was marked. "I love you" he murmured moving back to lips, his tongue dancing with mine to the sound of our heartbeat.

The sound of wet kisses filling the room as we cling to each others body.

Ronan stood up breaking our touches to take of his shirt, revealing the tanned muscled skin underneath, slightly flexing as I watched him.

I got up and took of my shirt, revealing my bra and scars. "You're beautiful" he whispered as we stood observing each other.

He lowered his head onto my shoulder, kissing the scars that lay there. "I'll kiss every piece of you covered in beauty scars" he promised.

"All hold you on to that" I teased and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in for another.

We both moved on top of the bed, my head laying on the pillow as Ronan toward over me.

A small panic bubbled inside, but it quickly disappeared when I smelt his dark musk sending a small shiver down my back.

We stared at each other for a moment, our eyes doing the talking asking for silent permission, I nodded in answer whilst he began moving his hand down until they reached my panties, those emerald stars never leaving my eyes.

A small gasp released from my lips as he started circling my clit ever so slowly. Slight frustration bubbled inside, I wanted him to go faster so I trailed my hand down until i met his urging him to pick up the pace.

"You want me to go faster?" He grinned. I nodded.

"I want you to say it" a low growl lacing his words.

"Go faster" I breathed unable to think straight.

He began picking up the pace, my back slowly arching up from the sensation. It felt better than the last time he had done it, more wild.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes trying to find my release. "Do it" he urged.

And I did, I finally let go. A wave of pleasure took over my body, my panties soaked from my arousal.

Ronan kissed my forehead and sat on his heels "do you want this" he asked watching my features carefully.

I didn't use my words to reply. I took of my bra throwing it on the floor, then slowly took my shorts off clinging onto my panties taking them with it.

He watched every move, the look of someone starved was clear as day on his face as his eyes roamed my body. I had to clasp my thighs together because of the pure need for him.

Ronan then stood "I'm going to take off my pants and underwear" he instructed "remember if you feel uncomfortable just say the words and we can call it a night"

"I don't want you to stop" I smiled, my heart glowing.

He nodded his head and unbuckled his belt. I froze for a moment but met his stare remembering it's Ronan in this room and Brandon is dead.

He pulled his pants with his underwear, his cock springing free "are you alright" he made sure.

"Yes" my eyes wide, not from fear but from his glorious naked body.

Ronan got onto the bed his body on top of mine "I'm going to put my weight on you, tell me if it's too much"

His cock poked my entrance and I stopped, my breath became raged. I searched for his eyes those grey dark eyes but I didn't find them. All I found was Ronan, his gaze fully focused on me.

"It's ok" he whispered, he was about to pull away but I gripped his shoulders pulling him into a kiss.

A small groan let his mouth. He slowly began entering me.

I winced a bit but that was quickly overcome by pleasure. My mouth hung open once his full length entered me.

Our eyes locked together as he started slowly thrusting, my back arched every time he reached that sweet spot.

"I love you" he whispered. I couldn't take the slow pace. It felt freeing to finally be free of him but I was starved for more.

I wrapped my legs around him urging him to pick up the pace.

He let out a lustful laugh getting the message and began picking up the pace. The room was filled with bodies slapping together as he thrusted inside me.

The sound of his groans and heavy breathing drove me over the edge until I couldn't take it anymore and orgasmed.

"Well done" he kissed my cheek as he moved faster trying to find his own release.

Finally down from my high, I watched as the sweat glistened from his body, his face scrunched together that I couldn't help but laugh.

Finally he let go filling me up.

"I'm sorry" he slumped, hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

"Why... oh don't worry I'm on birth control" I tried hiding my laugh away from him.

He looked up to look at my face, his face slowly beaming at the sight of my happiness.

"Thank you" I brushed the hair away from his sweat covered face.

Ronan took my hand and kissed the top of my fingertips.

"Thank you".