I love you

I kicked and screamed loud as possible hoping anyone could hear me, anyone.

Brandon was a blurry vision in front of me as he fisted my hair forcing me to look into his sick grey eyes.

Eyes that never left my mind, eyes that followed everywhere I went.

"Shut up, you stupid bitch" he punched deep into my stomach. Punching the air out of me leaving me to choke on my breath.

For once in those nine years did I feel weak and helpless. Once I welcomed death with open arms urging it to take me away.

He wrapped a piece of fabric around my mouth preventing me from uttering any words.

"This is what you get for thinking you could get rid of me" he pulled my hair setting my scalp on fire.

He untied the ropes from my hands and legs but I couldn't move whilst Michael stood behind me wrapping both his arms around my waist.

Michael then threw me onto the floor, the sound of my bones cracking. I didn't know which one, all I could feel was pain, excruciating and antagonising pain.

I didn't get time recover before a foot connected with my rib.

Muffling in a moan and tears, all I could hear the grumbles of Brandon as he grabbed my hair pulling me to where ever he wanted.

Michael whispered into his ear instructing him on something slowly disappearing.

Placing my arms on the cold concrete, with the little strength I had, I tried to get up. Blood lay in my mouth from the bite on my tongue.

I groaned with each lift but didn't make it all the way.

Brandon returned with the look of fire in his eyes "where do you think you're going" he barked.

I tried crawling away but he stepped all his weight on top of my legs " aumpth" I cried out.

I wanted him to end this, put a bullet through my head and end it. But he didn't, he twisted his foot around my ankle and it snapped.

"AAAAAH" yelling from the top of my lungs.

"Don't for a second" his firm hands returned to my hair "that I'd let you live after this"

"You look everything away from me. Now it's my turn".

I shut my eyes preparing for the other blow but it never came.

The sound of gunshots pulsated from the door until it was eerily quiet.  Brandon turned to face the door for a moment then turned to look at me.

"I'll deal with you later" he spat and ran in a different direction.

The next seconds were a blur. Ronan stormed in dragging michaels lifeless body into the warehouse. Throwing it near the door.

His face full of rage and vengeance, he looked down onto the floor to find me laying barely conscious.

"KIERA" he dropped his gun and ran towards me.

Ronan slid beside me, his hands gripping my shoulders shaking me to remain awake "don't you dare close your eyes" warning in his words.

He had blood covered all over his face and I couldn't help but lift my remaining strength to brush it off.

My gag was still on, I urged him to take it off which he did. "Where's the other son of a bitch"

I couldn't answer him. I bit my tongue too hard I found it painful to move. He was here that's all that mattered.

I looked to his side to find that familiar figure standing behind Ronan.

My eyes widened with terror.

"NO" I screamed ignoring the pain but it was too late. The sound of a gunshot rang out.

Ronan looked down to find a small hole oozing out of his stomach, the look of pure defeat marking his features.

He looked back to meet my eyes and that's when I saw it.

"RONAN" I yelled as his body slumped onto the floor. "RONAN" I yelled again.

I scrambled all the strength in me and crawled the few distance between us. I placed my hand on the his chest covering his wound.

"Wait don't close your eyes" I pleaded and he didn't, all he did was stare at me a small tear rolling down his cheek.

"Stay with me" ruffling his shirt to cover the wound. I couldn't stop the Shake in my hands.

The blood kept flowing out of him uncontrollably "FUCK" trying my best to keep him awake. Enough that I could drive him to the nearest hospital.

"It's going to be alright, just stay with me. You'll be fine" more tears left his eyes. He opened his mouth to say something only to close it after.

"Please" I cried "please...please" the words I swore to never say again left my busted lips. For him I would plead. From him I would rip the other into two.

"It's fine, you're ok" I moved the hairs covering his eyes "we'll be fine, hang in there".

Ronan raised his hand to stroke my cheek "I'm sorry" he coughed out blood.

"NO" I chocked "you're not allowed to leave me you can't" wailing at him to stay with me.

"Stay with me, I swear to god Ronan" my lips trembled.

"I'm sorry" he repeated more tears running down. 

I watched as his green eyes finally lost their glow as he stared, his chest no longer raising and falling.

"RONAN, PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE" my head fell on top his chest. "You can't leave me here" Shaking him to get up.

He wouldn't move. His eyes wouldn't leave my face as he lay there lifeless.

Red blurred my vision as I looked up to watch Brandon laugh, I checked my back pocket remembering that I left a gun. I thought they would have taken it but they didn't.

Tears ran down " I needed this five minutes ago" adrenaline took over my body.

"FIVE FUCKING MINUTES"

I pointed it at Brandon, his face no longer amused. He scrambled to put more bullets in but it was too late.

A shot him once in the chest and when his body fell on the floor, I shot him again, and again, and again, and again. Unable to stop.

There were no more bullets in the gun, so I threw it at him.

My eyes landed back on Ronan's dead body. "I'm sorry" i closed his eyes, kissing the top of his forehead. I wasn't going to hold it anymore.

I sat on my heels, picked up his body and let out a piercing cry.

Rocking my and his body together "I'm sorry".