𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

a night with no stars.
chapter seven -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BY THE time you had awaken, it was already around eight. You were already late. You spring out of your bed, taking a step towards the table and took your phone, bolting out from your room.

You didn't even had time to change into a yukata, either ways you didn't mind, you didn't want to waste time and let them wait for too long. The moment you took step outside the sky was dark.

A night with no stars, isn't that lonely to look at? No soul would look through a mere mortal, spying on the little things beings are doing. Wether if it'll benefit them or not but you're just here to spend the night, right?

Your fingers felt the cold metal as you opened the gate ready to go outside, rainfall starts to drop. Your body was starting to get wet. You clicked your tongue and went back inside to take an umbrella, quickly leaving your property once again.

Your pace wasn't that slow nor fast, and you do remember that Hinata and Emma will be having some dates with someone moreover you don't want to become a third wheel once you've arrived there.

Puddles starts forming on the ground and it was starting to get cold however you were used to it. The cold touch of eminence, the colors slowly fading away till they didn't move.

Death is something you're scared yet looking forward to. You don't know what's going to happen once your soul has departed from your body. You're not even sure if you can meet someone important from your life once again still you don't want to leave everyone.

If you're going to die, will someone cry for you? Would they bring flowers for you? Would they tell you on your grave that they miss you so much and breaks down up until they lose all strength to carry on?

How depressing is this for you to think about, although you couldn't blame yourself above all you could say death is the most interesting topic you'll ever come across.

"[last name]-senpai?"

You raised your head, looking at the owner of the voice. They were a group of four familiar faces. You know you've seen them before but you just couldn't point it out.

You swallowed, "I'm sorry but do I know you?"

"We're Takemichi's buddies," Yamagishi jumps onto your face.

And you remembered that they were the group of teens that hangs out with Takemichi whenever you go out from school. They all seemed hurried, they were having deep breath's, their body soaked from the rain.

"I remember now!... All of you appears to be troubled. Did something happen?" The grip on your umbrella tightens.

"Takemichi and-" Takuya says with Makoto adding on to his words. "Draken are in trouble!"

Draken..? Why would he be in trouble? He's strong right? He can handle everything fine, right?

At the back of your head, you were having a crisis. Why would they be in trouble? Why are Takemichi's friends acting like this? Many questions surfacing through your head only made you anxious enough that cold sweats stars to drop off your chin.