𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗.

think properly.
chapter thirty six -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

WHEN SOMEBODY loves, they can't help staring into their mesmerizing eyes. Nothing else but them glows upon someone's vision. Breathtaking and ravishingly, the way they talk- it makes someone fall asleep easily.

So, when would you have that?

After staying up in Shinichiro's shop, you went home. Finishing up some schoolwork and sketching to kill the time before you leave for Toman's first meeting of the year. Music playing on the background, easing the tension as you concentrated.

Thinking about the time when you were alone and little by little you found yourself being surrounded by people whom you started to lean towards. But then you had to leave them just to protect- all by your own again, and slowly coming back to meet new people. Confidence and hope- a spark that lits up your mind. It felt like a little game, how many more people will impact you? And how would you impact them?

"The first meeting of the year!!" Draken's voice echoes, he was standing beside Mikey. You watched him from below beside Mitsuya, "Of all members of The Tokyo Manji Gang!"

All members kept silent, listening towards Draken's words. You swallowed, clenching onto your fists tightly.

"Toman and The Black Dragons faced eachother im conflict. We originally had a peace agreement, but that had failed. It was caused by discord between the brothers Hakkai Shiba, and Taiju Shiba. Toman clashed with the Black Dragons on Christmas, claiming victory after a hard-fought battle."

You kept a firm face, your thoughts wondering back to the fight. You may had received lots of injury and wounds during that day but your fight didn't go in vain. Toman being declared as the victor of the battle pleases you enough.

"Three people here today will discuss this matter with everyone!" Everyone chattered. Draken continues, "The first person! Hakkai Shiba to the front!"

Hakkai made his way ontop where both Mikey and Draken were standing by. You kept an eye on him, he faced towards everyone and started explaining things. "It all started with a stupid lie I told. To keep that lie, I dragged my family. I dragged Toman into it."

You sympathize with Hakkai. To bring lots of people in a problem that was gradually getting big must've been hard for him. You swallowed, listening to his words.

"I'm responsible for all of this," Hakkai stops and bows his head. "Everyone, I'm sorry."

Other members of the gang starts to chatter once again before another voice interjects, "Don't worry about it Hakkai!" Mucho reassured The Second Division Vice Captain. "What sparks the conflict in the first place is always something small anyway!"

"Besides, we beat the Black Dragons," Nahoya adds, a smile never left out of his face. "So things ended up fine! Right guys?!"

You grinned, "Hakkai... you don't have to apologize for anything. Toman always sticks together after all."

That's right, you weren't fighting alone. They were with you all this time, you were just too blind to see it. Dense to the fact that they were all waiting for you, especially Mikey.