𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

mini reunion.
chapter thirteen -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE SKY was clear blue today. You finally had the courage to go out from the dark room you've been isolating for the past days. Gravestones were all around you with offerings people had brought for their parted ones. Crouching on the floor and slowly taking out a letter from your bag, placing it on the top of the grave where you place your offerings.

You clasped both of your hands together, bowing your head lightly infront of the tomb laying before you. The scented smell of the candles you bought were so fragrant, Baji would definitely love them.

A soft smile granted upon your face, "Baji, I hope you're happy. I'm gonna talk to them today."

The wind passes by as if it was Baji answering your silent prayers, reminding you that he's still by your side. You let out a giggle, "Well then, I gotta go. Wish me luck."

It was once pitch black filled with emptiness but the people who are going to be with you will make it bright. Nothing will go wrong right?

Being selfish and greedy for everyone's happiness ignoring your own needs, what kind of person even does that? Only the shattered ones left with fragments of glasses stumbled above your thin skin. It hurts walking down a path where no one can see you and you were once there, stepping each step with pain and regret.

Baji was the one who pulled you out, you'll never forget about how much you owe to him. Maybe you'll visit his grave once a week now and then. You'll talk about how the others are doing, making jokes here and there. Then on the next summer, you'll eat popsicles beside his tomb with Kazutora.

Thinking about Kazutora stabbing Baji pierced your heart, after all Baji was there for the both of you. You three were close. Mitsuya explained to you that Kazutora didn't killed Baji but Baji himself.

He killed himself so that Kazutora wouldn't feel responsible for his death.

And just when Kazutora recently came out from juvenile detention he got another one, precisely ten years. Hey, at least Pah-chin's gonna get some company. Hopefully they'll just get along for the next months before Kazu will be left by his own again.

You were thinking of visiting him soon and bring something to let him remember that he won't be alone.

Stopping at your tracks, you took a peek at the building infront of you. It was Mitsuya's school. You decided to talk to him, your face seems collected but you were freaking out inside. A bunch of students were walking out of the gates, talking with their friends. Some even dared to gossip about you, who would go to their school out of a sudden? But then it was understandable, you skipped school today just to visit Baji's grave and then directly went to Mitsuya's school.

"[name]?" Mitsuya's soft voice calls your name. He didn't expect that you'll be there standing a foot away from the school gates let alone you've been disregarding everyone who came in contact with you.

You swallowed, slowly walking beside his figure. "I want to see you," You muttered. "...and the others."

The young man before you skipped a beat. See? Do you want to stay with them again? His thoughts were getting messy with your simple words.

"I want to... make someone's wish come true that's why I'm asking for your help. It'll be awkward if I just randomly go back," Explaining everything needed, adding a nervous laugh at the end. "But! I'm not forcing you or anything-?!"

Mitsuya's scent filled your nose. He hugged you out of the blue, cutting your words out. "I'll be glad to help you out."

He was clearly happy about you coming back to them, he was clearly waiting for this moment. Surely, the others would be delighted as well.

Smiles that you wanted to be protected, sure, you'll take all the odds on. You won't run away this time cause the spark left in your tainted heart is starting to light up so bright.

"Maybe it is a bad idea to come back," It felt like your soul was walking away from your body. You were feeling uneasy by just taking steps from the stairs, walking towards the shrine where you hang out before.

Honestly, it brings so much memories. From playing games, to talking and cracking at bad jokes.

Mitsuya took a glance at you, he was worried at your stance. "Don't be like that. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to see you back." Shivers went down your spine by just thinking about meeting Mikey and Draken.

Draken's words still lingers on your mind, you can't easily forget about them.

"You'll be fine," He smiles, placing a hand on your head, petting it.

You groaned, "It feels like you're treating me like a kid."

"Is that so? I see you as someone who's important to me though." Like a lover, He just can't say it now. Mitsuya decided to laugh it off and kept on petting your head, making it all messy and tangled.

"Stop it?!" You cried aloud, holding onto Mitsuya's wrist trying to stop him but with no avail. So you decided to run away from him, "Stay away from me. Don't you dare mess my hair up," You pointed a finger at him. "I'm gonna beat your ass if you're going to do it again!"

The lavender head laughs at your figure. You look like a baby tiger in his eyes, fierce but at the same time being adorable. Mitsuya seeks more of you like this, the fun happy you. All you've been encountering were too depressing.

Echoing sounds of Mitsuya's laugh made you dissolve into laughter as well. Just enjoying the moment as the sun slowly went back down. Reddish-pink hues fills the sky.

It feels nice to be a kid. You don't have to worry about anything there ain't no responsibilities at all. If you got a chance then you wish to not grow at all, you'll just live in your child life.

Both of you took deep breaths after laughing for too long, continuing with your walk. "Y'know, I haven't laughed that hard for so long. Now my stomach hurts from laughing."

"Then I'm glad," Mitsuya grins.

"[name]-chan?" And there was Mikey with Draken from behind him, they were both stunned by you and Mitsuya walking together, smiling at eachother.

Pausing on your tracks the moment you heared Mikey's voice, you stared at Toman's President and it's Vice President. Mitsuya realized you stopped at your tracks, he also perceived that Mikey and Draken was just steps away from the two of you.

You were right infront of Mikey's eyes, he was still in disbelief. The Vice President behind him had a smile filled with hope, he knows what you were going to do next. Mikey was taken back by the fact you came to him. He definitely misses it so much.

You stood steady, getting nervous all of a sudden but you have to stay strong.

And so, gathering all the confidence in your body and with a gentle smile imprinted on your face, you slowly looked at Mikey in his eyes and greeted him with shaking breaths.

"Mikey... I'm back."

The blonde hair has his mouth agape. You were finally back to them, to him. Corners of his lips lifts, "Welcome back, [name]-chan!"

-
decided to give yall
fluff after two chapters
worth of pain <3