𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

a future that will never exist.
chapter thirty five -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THOSE MEMORIES, remember it. That day when you and Eito went to Shinichiro's shop, you vividly remembered what you all were doing but you know for a sure, a sound of laughter could be heard.

Bring back your childhood, the innocence of a child is something to protect from the cruel world we've been all living in. Even so, the wonders of a child will soon break once they have a better view of the world.

Isn't it better to stay as a child forever? There is no one thing people would worry about. They will just have fun and have no responsibilities to bear- but that's only an delusion.

"I'm leaving work," You bowed your head to your co worker, grateful for the days that they have been with you, working alongside. It took you days to reconsider of leaving your work to focus on art and today was the day for you to leave. It will be handy for a self taught artist to study.

Their face softened, it seems like it took almost six months for you to take their advice. Eyes filled nothing but support, "I see. Goodluck out there."

A delightful day, your feet bringing you to a place you've once been to. It was taking you back to feel nostalgia although your mind wanders off unnoticed. The familiar street where you and Eito ran through- the melting cream that had made contact with your hand, Eito's voice talking nonstop- saying how cool Shinichiro was, even so everything was a blur.

You came into a halt, raising your head. The sunlight shining upon your skin- nobody else but you was there... In a abandoned motorcycle shop.

The pacing of your heart fastens, you let out a loud sigh, a hand placed ontop of your hand, "It's been awhile since I came here."

A saddened smile appears on your face as you made your way up to a window, expecting Shinichiro would be there inside waiting for you with a smile on his face just like what he did to you when he was still alive. "I wonder how it is inside-?"

A surprise, your eyes made contact with someone you didn't anticipated to be inside of the abandoned shop. It was members of the Black Dragons- two of them.

Inui Seishu and Kokonoi Hajime.

Floating in a dimension filled with delusions of the memories you would want to happen. What could've happened if you didn't get to meet Shinichiro? You'll be stuck in a box, emotionally unstable to keep on going. But that didn't happened, Shinichiro was there to keep you warm in a cold world.

"I see," Your grip on your hand tightened, pulling your knees closer to your chest. Eyes staring at the window as a ray of light passes through, "But why here?"

Inui let you inside of the shop. That moment when Inui held contact with eyes filled with nostalgia, he thought to himself that you probably know this place. Koko didn't gave a fuck about what was happening, he was just there, tending the wounds.

"...." Inui kept quiet, dodging your question. His face kept a straight look.

The man beside Inui scoffs, Koko had gotten all tired out by you just opening your mouth and so he answered your question instead, "This place is special to him or something."