𝐓𝐄𝐍.

out of reach.
chapter ten -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ARE YOU willing to give up everything? Destroy your hopes and dreams, giving everyone the life they wanted? Enduring all of the pain with all of your existence, making everything passable? Even so you don't want to see them cry for you.

It makes you weak.

Bathing on the thick waters filled with regrets and sorrow, who will wash them all away if you still doubt at everyone who is surrounding and loving you. No hope left inside of your forsaken mind.

If you were going to save yourself, you'll lose all of your strength once you have shattered the glass, pieces left on the ground. You can't give up just when you're finally free from solitude.

Draken's words were promising but promises are always made to be broken, you already know that.

Each day is a new norm for you, Kazutora would take glances at you seconds by seconds every class and would try to talk to you here and there but to no avail you only give him short answers.

But today was surprising for you, he just said 'bye bye' and left you inside the classroom. Usually, Kazutora would still be at your side annoying you until he'll go away to somewhere.

You sighed, packing your bag putting it in your shoulders comfortably, "Time to study again.."

"[last name]?" Your teachers voice calls you out, papers on her hands whilst walking towards you.

"...Yes?"

Your teacher nervously laughs, scratching the sides of her cheeks. "Both you and Kazutora seems to be close. I hope you don't mind but can you please give these papers to him? Sorry for bothering your time."

You stood still, your body getting stiff. "A-Ah... Sure, I'll try to give it to him." A tense smile rests on your face. You don't even know where he went and you're accepting the teacher's request, it's tiresome.

Walking through the corners of the hallway you bumped into Takemichi's group of friends. "[last name]-senpai!" They all greeted at you, bowing their heads out of courtesy.

You wave both of your hands on the air, "No need to bow your heads, I'm just a year older. No worries." You said, trying to make them comfortable with the mood.

They all lifted their heads, continuing with their conversations that you accidentally interrupted. Exhaling deeply you proceed to walk.

"I still can't believe Takemichi was asked by an upperclassman!" The loud voice of Makoto echoed throughout the school corridors.

'An upperclassman?' You questioned, eavesdropping on their gossip.

Takuya hums, lost in thoughts. "What was his name again?" Akkun looks beside him, furrowing his brows. "I forgot."

"Ka..? Kazuha?" The raven head, Makoto, tries to guess the name. Yamagashi yells at Makoto for his idiocy. "It's Kazutora, you dumb ass!"

You could feel the hairs of your body lifting up the moment you heared Kazutora's name, without even thinking you turned your head dashing at the group of four.