𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

familiar faces.
chapter fifteen -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"SORRY YOU had to come with us, [name]" Mitsuya gave an apologetic smile at you. Apparently Mikey asked Mitsuya to let you join Toman's meeting. You don't know what gonna happen nor what's the problem, you just had to accept Mitsuya's request.

All men were wearing Toman's uniform, as a sign that they're really a part from the gang. The area was filled around one hundred delinquents, for a gang that's already big for sure and holds a lot of responsibility. How much more if it even gets bigger?

The moon was shining brightly today, after two weeks of mourning and weeping everyone is back, looking stronger as we keep on moving in life.

Death was something inevitable, after all humans are just destined to die. It just happens so fast, you couldn't think straight.

Say, what do you think your purpose in earth is to be? Is it to save or to be saved? Choices will be a hard time, are you making the right choice? Or are you gonna regret it?

Your choice is your choice, what has been said and acted has already been done. You can't change anything at all. You're not a hero with powers, you're a living being just trying to live with pride.

But you can't live with pride if the heavy weight upon your shoulders hasn't been lifted, and so might as well fake it. Put on a mask where the society is a circus, acts and plays will be a satisfactory for people who toys around with the living beings. Just make sure to keep everything in play, no one has to know a single thing about you.

Living in the shadows isn't risky at all.

Blinking your eyes whilst taking a glance at the man infront of you, "No need to worry. Mikey probably has something important to announce," Holding your hand high as you shake them, letting Mitsuya take a hint it's nothing to be anxious about.

"Now the meeting will start!" Draken announces. Members being attentively to the blonde man before them, Mikey who was accompanied by Hanma and Chifuyu. Sounds of gasps can be heard from the crowd the moment they saw Hanma walking behind Toman's leader.

You raised a brow, wondering why the guy who was walking behind Mikey looks so familiar, it's like you both met eachother before.

"We're here to conclude Bloody Halloween!" Draken's voice echoed throughout the field.

And it hit you, that guy was the one who tried to hit on you in the bakery. Who would've thought he would come here. Your mouth opened, still trying to process things clearly.

Hanma was part of the gang Kazutora and Baji joined, huh?

Your eyes were still on Hanma's slim figure, he looks bratty, you thought. Hanma shifts his eyes, locking his into yours. He gave a sly smirk.

Mikey pause, taking a peek at your form before starting his announcement, he just wanted to see you, he's a boy in love, "Bloody Halloween. Valhalla versus Toman's one hundred fifty despite an overwhelming disadvantage... each of you held your own.. and claimed our victory."

Everyone was clearly anxious. "Shuji Hanma, Vice Leader of the gang we defeated has a message for us about Valhalla."

Hanma steps up, moving forward. "Shuji Hanma here from Valhalla." He states his name, never letting go an eye from you.